coursing dog

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice looking dog.   just ignore the t*ss pots   Why do people insult other peoples dogs......

Nice dogs Gypsy1, goodluck with the breeding.   I thought he was a bit of an arsehole anyway from other threads the he started abusing people and rubbishing their dogs on, but "its ma baw" really pr

Posted Images

post-29831-127066856589_thumb.jpg

my coursing dog he goes back to deacon,ash,and the billy dog breeding.wat do u think.hes up for stud if anyone has got a bitch, and he can do his job in the day time no problem.

this is my brothers bitch im putting my dog to,wat do u recon

post-29831-127066856589_thumb.jpg

my coursing dog he goes back to deacon,ash,and the billy dog breeding.wat do u think.hes up for stud if anyone has got a bitch, and he can do his job in the day time no problem.

this is my brothers bitch im putting my dog to,wat do u recon

Nice looking doberman mate.....

had a good bitch greyhound whippet and bred a good litter to a simliar dog you have there the worked fine ,i know a guy who has a few grews but i dont no of any good ones to part with at moment, what about a smallish greyhound bitch would that not do ,try her out and see if she can run a bit ,good whippet greyhound bitches are hard to get maybe get one thats past its best for racing ,

does he come back when you let him of the lead???as i have read a lot of these dogs f**k of

had a good bitch greyhound whippet and bred a good litter to a simliar dog you have there the worked fine ,i know a guy who has a few grews but i dont no of any good ones to part with at moment, what about a smallish greyhound bitch would that not do ,try her out and see if she can run a bit ,good whippet greyhound bitches are hard to get maybe get one thats past its best for racing ,

u r right a good one is hard to cum by,im no to worried at the minute coz putting him to my brothers bitch,just wanted get somethin like that and start over and breed me own pups

does he come back when you let him of the lead???as i have read a lot of these dogs f**k of

iv had a few that r thick as shit,but he comes back fine and he retrives

u r right a good one is hard to cum by,im no to worried at the minute coz putting him to my brothers bitch,just wanted get somethin like that and start over and breed me own pups

Any chance of a pup from it??? I need a good guard dug........

u always get one prick whos full of shit

u always get one prick whos full of shit

I know mate, but they don't usually post pictures of dogs!!!