Three good nights on the lamp for the Welsh boys

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should never alowed youse welshies into gods country lol, sounds like good sport ,things are getting low rabbit wise localy there holing up now and not venturing to far ,breeding season ,glad youse had have abit sport ,all the best

thank you dai for an amazing weekend bit of an eye opener graet company graet land graet hunting and the dogs didnt do to bad not a bad weekend mate will be keeping in touch and pablo says a verry big thank you to cheers dai landed mate :thumbs: hope we can repay the favour soon so get your arse down here and out with us pablos already missing your teckle lol cheers dai take care hope the missus is better :bye:

Guest 2GOOD

bah nice one lads, i'd pay good money to have a night out with you fellas just seeing that many bunny's would make my pups night :(

daz

how much are you willing to pay ,i will take you out on the bunnies and get you close on the 50 ,

Guest 2GOOD

2good you say fifty rabbits in one night or over a period of nights i will pay for a real good night lamping were my bitch gets the chance of catching 50 rabbits on good land give me a pm if your serious atb

pm sent .in one night mate if your dog is capable . Edited by 2GOOD