For 'Ortovox' Bryan

Tried to PM you too, but think yours must be full too....lol. I got a problem with a Collar I bought from you last year mate, only used a few times. At 1mtr it reads 1.5, at 2mtrs it reads 3.5 and at 3mtrs it reads 6.5 with different wrong depths in between. A couple of new Batteries have been tried and a couple different Locators, along with a couple different Collars, they all say mine is faulty. Can you help me out please.

Tried to PM you too, but think yours must be full too....lol. I got a problem with a Collar I bought from you last year mate, only used a few times. At 1mtr it reads 1.5, at 2mtrs it reads 3.5 and at 3mtrs it reads 6.5 with different wrong depths in between. A couple of new Batteries have been tried and a couple different Locators, along with a couple different Collars, they all say mine is faulty. Can you help me out please.

depends what box you using it with mate, the bellman box and barryvox are caliberated to 60 mtrs and the orto collar is caliberated to 40 thats why it gives a deeper depth .its not faulty try it with a orto d3 and it will read bang on ....you just gotta work it out when you get a mark on the dog :)the bellman collar and the barryvox work ok because they have the same range ,when you start mixing them up you should check what range they cover is them same with box and collar to get a true depth

Edited by dog fox

It's the same with both Ortovox Locators (D3) saying Collar is wrong bud, plus we have had 3 B&F Sets to compare with too..........we really think this Collar is faulty. It hasn't been abused or used more than 5 times come to that, been a spare stored with no Battery in it.

'Scent', he still has the link to the website for them on his 'thingy' whatever it's called.