Gaining new permissions

Ok.... Before people start saying "get off your arse and go find some...." this is a post for all the people who haven't bothered and think they can post on a forums and it will be handed to them on a plate.

I'm writing this sitting in macd's after a successful morning so far.....

Myself and wor kid got off our backsides this morning and ventured out looking for new permission. The first few we went to drew blanks with the usual answer being "we already have someone" but then our luck changed.....

We met a guy at his farm/stables and I showed him some photos of our previous exploits. He was over the moon he had found some reliable guys!!! He immediately signed our permission slips and asked for a courtesy call when we were to go..... Can't get fairer than that!

The second farm more or less went the same way but was a little harder to convince until wor kid asked if he had any vermin he could demonstrate on..... The guy was only too happy to oblige when we said it was FREE.... We went into the barn after wor kid got his rifle and took down 2 ferals one after the other but was gutted when they fell on the rafters and we couldn't reach them...... Damn. That's 2 points lost he said..... Lol

After that he was only too happy to sign

So. After a couple of hours drive about we've netted an estimated 350-400 acres in 2 permissions...... Roll on this afternoon!!!

Darryl

Ok.... Before people start saying "get off your arse and go find some...." this is a post for all the people who haven't bothered and think they can post on a forums and it will be handed to them on a plate.

Myself and wor kid got off our backsides this morning and ventured out looking for new permission. The first few we went to drew blanks with the usual answer being "we already have someone" but then our luck changed.....

We met a guy at his farm/stables and I showed him some photos of our previous exploits. He was over the moon he had found some reliable guys!!! He immediately signed our permission slips and asked for a courtesy call when we were to go..... Can't get fairer than that!

The second farm more or less went the same way but was a little harder to convince until wor kid asked if he had any vermin he could demonstrate on..... The guy was only too happy to oblige when we said it was FREE.... We went into the barn after wor kid got his rifle and took down 2 ferals one after the other but was gutted when they fell on the rafters and we couldn't reach them...... Damn. That's 2 points lost he said..... Lol

So. After a couple of hours drive about we've netted an estimated 350-400 acres in 2 permissions...... Roll on this afternoon!!!

Darryl

Thats the way to do it  :good:

Darryl

just wait till you see the pictures its that bad we got lost (well no on could see us lol) darryl will put the pics up soon

atb gary

Nice going guy's :clapper:

Would a couple of more shots at the corpes have knocked em down of the rafters?

Guess now everytime someone puts up a thread asking for permission we should all shout in unison

"GET OFF YER ARSES AND FIND SOME"

with a link to your post Darryl :boogie:

Phantom

Nice going guy's :clapper:

Would a couple of more shots at the corpes have knocked em down of the rafters?

Guess now everytime someone puts up a thread asking for permission we should all shout in unison

"GET OFF YER ARSES AND FIND SOME"

with a link to your post Darryl :boogie:

Phantom

Sounds like an idea Tony....

Maybe even worth a sticky???>... :whistling:

Corpses were well and truly lodged about 25ft up with no ladders....wor kid was cursing....you had to have been there to appreciate it.... :laugh:

Darryl

Edited by Marksman