punch any pic,s

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had the pleasure of meeting kid who owned punch havoc and havocs sister he is a good freind of my pall jeff the thing that makes this lads dogs stand out is they do what he say they do no bullshi

when it comes down to it the only thing we want to worry about is what our dogs can do if they make the owner prowed and happy well you cracked it to many on here want to bicker about whos got this

and that makes them the best pmsl :laugh: i av seen dogs out of well knone lines graft well and also seen dogs with out the fancy lines in them graft better just becouse every man and his dog dont se

Posted Images

JUST A QUICK 1 ON THE HAVOCK TUG MATEING EVRYTHIN IN TUGS LITTER JACKED EXSEPT TUG IWANT EVERY1 TO NO ON THE FOURUM . AS IWAS RIPPED OF FROM THE MAN WHO BRED THEM .TUG WAS JUST THER FOR MAKEING POUNDS f*****g PEDDLER . PROB HAD 5 OR MORE LITTERS f*****g DISGUSTIN. IPAID GOOD MONEY FOR 1 DICKHEAD ME BOUGHT A JACKER SHOULD OV KNOWN WHO SELLS A GOOD DOG IF THER HAVIN NO HOME TROUBLES OR PROBLEMS .WELL YEH LEARN BY YEH MISTAKES JUST WARNING [NO TEXT TALK] OUT THER WITH ANYTHIN OUT OF TUG B f****n CAREFULL COZ [bANNED TEXT] GOIN GETS TOUGH THE TOWELS THROWN IN

JUST A QUICK 1 ON THE HAVOCK TUG MATEING EVRYTHIN IN TUGS LITTER JACKED EXSEPT TUG IWANT EVERY1 TO NO ON THE FOURUM . AS IWAS RIPPED OF FROM THE MAN WHO BRED THEM .TUG WAS JUST THER FOR MAKEING POUNDS f*****g PEDDLER . PROB HAD 5 OR MORE LITTERS f*****g DISGUSTIN. IPAID GOOD MONEY FOR 1 DICKHEAD ME BOUGHT A JACKER SHOULD OV KNOWN WHO SELLS A GOOD DOG IF THER HAVIN NO HOME TROUBLES OR PROBLEMS .WELL YEH LEARN BY YEH MISTAKES JUST WARNING [NO TEXT TALK] OUT THER WITH ANYTHIN OUT OF TUG B f****n CAREFULL COZ [bANNED TEXT] GOIN GETS TOUGH THE TOWELS THROWN IN

LOL is there more than one havok???? cuz the havok/punch lines i know wernt jackers and never were bred for money....must b more than one havok been out there??

tug was a very very well bred bitch,but she was a cull like the rest of her litter.the lad that had the tug bitch was serposed to give her back to the man that bred her,but he did the old c-nts trick and sold her on,she was put to havoc as a favour,but you know some favours just end up kicking you in the bolloxs.i have heard that the chip dog from tug x havoc was a real good tool,i have not heard one bad report about the dog.

LOL is there more than one havok???? cuz the havok/punch lines i know wernt jackers and never were bred for money....must b more than one havok been out there??

lets put this to rest,unless its from me or sb.it wont be a close havoc or punch dog.fact

Am I right in saying that ginger french had punchs sister and used her as a breeding machine? Because I was told he did and that lots of people have dogs from his sister and think they're punch bred dogs. Was havoc even out of punch or was he from a related dog?

havock punch lines is prob the best bullx line in the country

each to there own but think about the other lines out there people dont know about bet theres better out there than these big named lines jmo :thumbs:

Edited by jeppi
  • Like 1

each to there own but think about the other lines out there people dont know about bet theres better out there than these big named lines jmo :thumbs:

diffrence is theses dogs have been seen,there not bond dogs.and there not packed away after the stubble ;)

diffrence is theses dogs have been seen,there not bond dogs.and there not packed away after the stubble ;)

and that makes them the best pmsl :laugh: :laugh: i av seen dogs out of well knone lines graft well and also seen dogs with out the fancy lines in them graft better just becouse every man and his dog dont see if work dosent mean its not a good dog

• Like 2