Lambing Live or Kate Humble show?

Why is it on these BBC programs with Kate Humble you get to see more of her face than the subject in question.

Examples:

Amazon live

Lambing Live

Spring/Autumn Watch.

The montage of the Lambing Live lastnight was just her laughing and then crying.

I'm sorry but she is no great beauty and when anything technical comes up she want to talk about fluffy things and how they all talk to each other.

They were talking about lambs and the ginger guy said the mother blood goes into the lamb. WRONG. They do not share the same blood stream!

The BBC needs to sort its life out.

I'm off up to a mates in a couple of weeks to help with the lambing. This Lambing Live lark has been helpful .... gives me an idea of what's to come, 'cause I've never done it.

But they're not fooling me! Didn't it all look so calm and tidy and pretty? That barn was set up like they were expecting Baby Jesus, with lovely perfect straw and soft lighting :laugh:

I've enjoyed it, but I did get a bit tired of Kate. Have to say tho, I like her hair :laugh:

Kate Humble .Love her or loathe her she actually is a very professional, intelligent and talented lady which is probably why the BBC tend to over-expose her a bit .She certainly carried poor old Bill Oddie and almost succeded in covering up the fact that the poor guy seems to running on a very jagged mental edge .

And Lurcher Girl ,your comment about a barn fit for baby Jesus was quite near the mark.

Next week Kate herself is due to drop large triplets and a very difficult birth has been fore-cast .A selection of calving chains and tyre levers has been prepared and the cameras will be there !

Edited by comanche
Guest ROUGH COATED

I'm off up to a mates in a couple of weeks to help with the lambing. This Lambing Live lark has been helpful .... gives me an idea of what's to come, 'cause I've never done it.

But they're not fooling me! Didn't it all look so calm and tidy and pretty? That barn was set up like they were expecting Baby Jesus, with lovely perfect straw and soft lighting :laugh:

I've enjoyed it, but I did get a bit tired of Kate. Have to say tho, I like her hair :laugh:

HAHAHAH BABY JESUS VERY GOOD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: