bull whippets

samstorm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why use it with a bigger dog? surely its fast enough its got the power, so why?? theres whippets of old that can do the job on there own, and 1/4bull wouldnt a 3/8 5/8 be better, thats my opinion

this black and white bich is a bullxwhippet

Nice bitch scent Is she a 1/2 or 3/4...John

Posted Images

BILD0008.jpg

this black and white bich is a bullxwhippet

Nice bitch scent :thumbs: Is she a 1/2 or 3/4...John

3/4 whippet 1/4 bull pal

nice dog mate,whats there gameness like?

the blck and white bich is game out and has some serious strenght in her

yer dog in the pic looks strong mate.to be honest the lads i run dogs with arnt like bullx lads or anything realy,we all run different dogs,collies bulls,sals and deerhound,i like them all and would own any of them.i do like collie x thow and forgot how clever theywere untill i got bullx.my old collie has brains to burn but tierd old girl.see what decent litters come up this year :thumbs::thumbs:

im lookin for a good half cross colie bitch to line my collie cross ,hes 7 now and still gettin better iv i line him your welcome to a pup pal for nowt hes done everythin iv asked of him and more

grate offer mate! :)

I have a firstx bull whippet bitch .She is a handy little dog ,nothing special. Imated her to a SS bred dog and the whole litter turned out decent,two of them are very good I am now running a 3rd generation pup on (78 whippet 18 bull) and at 7 mnths old he is showing lots of promise.

I have a firstx bull whippet bitch .She is a handy little dog ,nothing special. Imated her to a SS bred dog and the whole litter turned out decent,two of them are very good I am now running a 3rd generation pup on (78 whippet 18 bull) and at 7 mnths old he is showing lots of promise.

any pics mate??sound good!

my mate had a first cross staff/whippet, bags and bags of drive, bit too heavy set for bunnies but had a fair few on the lamp. deamon fox dog on the lamp, you wouldnt think it to look at him but he had speed to burn.

Pic958-1.jpg

8128_1223452822016_1099846209_30-1.jpg

was hit by a car just after xmas, the lad is looking for another bull whippet so they cant be bad, he liked him because of the size, a bull grey would be too big for him to keep.

atb Molie

This is the one Whippet cross I don't get.....!

Had the same conversation with most of the lads I know, some of which have owned 'em but everytime the same conclusion came out, you'd be better off with a bull X greyhound.

a bull would be the last thing i would want x with a whippet ,i would sooner x for brain and stamina ,some thing most bulls are lacking .

Are you joking? Good Bull Terriers have amazing stamina and brain. That's exactly why you would use the cross. They might not have the wind that a less muscular dog has but that's different to stamina.

Archived