Wev got a conman on THL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just FYI,

ellie whatever has been banned indefinitely and will shortly be deleted. Therefore she cannot cause any further problems under that name but as has been said in this thread, be careful guys who you deal with, you never know who is behind that name/screen.

If you have a bad gut feeling about a member then either forget it or contact a Mod and see if they have anything further to give you on them. Don't forget you can't see their warning meters, they may have been warned for something in the past.

SS :thumbs:

In that case the warning meters are as good as a handbrake on a canoe.

Or people need to use their common sense perhaps?

Guest 2GOOD

Just FYI,

ellie whatever has been banned indefinitely and will shortly be deleted. Therefore she cannot cause any further problems under that name but as has been said in this thread, be careful guys who you deal with, you never know who is behind that name/screen.

If you have a bad gut feeling about a member then either forget it or contact a Mod and see if they have anything further to give you on them. Don't forget you can't see their warning meters, they may have been warned for something in the past.

iv a bad feeling about that IAN B fella and that shady fellow that calls himself J DARCY :clapper:

watch that darcy bloke ,he sells books without any pages or writing in them ,

Thank you for bringing this information to everyone's attention I messaged this member last night and had an instant reply for my name, full address and cash! Of course I knew this was bit dodgy but reading this today I am glad I went with my instinct! :tongue2:

Guest bullterrier

Why, before you send any money don't you:

A. Ask for a pic of the item you're meant to be buying, and ask for todays newspaper to be put next to it, no photo then no sale, genuine sellers won't mind providing a photo.

I've got some magic beans here for sale, only £20 a pack, minimum of 5 packs per order, cash only.

a picture of todays echo with the beans pleasethumbs.gif

Why, before you send any money don't you:

A. Ask for a pic of the item you're meant to be buying, and ask for todays newspaper to be put next to it, no photo then no sale, genuine sellers won't mind providing a photo.

I've got some magic beans here for sale, only £20 a pack, minimum of 5 packs per order, cash only.

a picture of todays echo with the beans pleasethumbs.gif

I like that bean idea! might try that on a green forum they be well up for some magic beans them lot!

Guest 2GOOD

Just FYI,

iv a bad feeling about that IAN B fella and that shady fellow that calls himself J DARCY :clapper:

watch that darcy bloke ,he sells books without any pages or writing in them ,

lighten up JD ,this was said in jest .and to others ,be carefull what you write ,it seems he does not have a humorus side. Edited by 2GOOD