a few pike

myself and co chise found areselfs having a break from the dogs last friday afternoon and went to a local pond for a spot of spinning wasn,t there long before i got my 1st of the day just a small 1 but a nice fish all the same, about 20 mins later co chise managed to fluck an even smaller fish but at least he didnt blank about another 30mins past and i got the biggest of the day which co chise finally landed for me thumbs.gif i think he was really trying to knock it off but he said it was just too big for the nettongue2.gif

post-29739-126816732608.jpg

post-29739-126816737184.jpg

post-29739-12681674166.jpg

Guest ROUGH COATED

Good men :thumbs: just brought some MIXED FISH OIL LIQUID for an attraction because the last times ive been out have been a load of SHITE so hopefully will have a result :toast:

:feck: get to f**k, i admit thou it does look abit bigger then( 8lb )in pic with a 6ft plus bloke holding it pushing it right up to camera,lol, it didnt nearly fit in net as i was using our young uns stickle back net :D im starting to sound beaten arnt i, :D good fish if i dare say so, twat,

feck.gif get to f**k, i admit thou it does look abit bigger then( 8lb )in pic with a 6ft plus bloke holding it pushing it right up to camera,lol, it didnt nearly fit in net as i was using our young uns stickle back net biggrin.gif im starting to sound beaten arnt i, biggrin.gif good fish if i dare say so, twat,

boogie.gif fckin love it that felt better than reeling in the pike thumbs.gif you took the bait alot better than they didlaugh.gifclapper.gif

heres that tadpole ya cort

post-29739-126817302644.jpg

feck.gif get to f**k, i admit thou it does look abit bigger then( 8lb )in pic with a 6ft plus bloke holding it pushing it right up to camera,lol, it didnt nearly fit in net as i was using our young uns stickle back net biggrin.gif im starting to sound beaten arnt i, biggrin.gif good fish if i dare say so, twat,

boogie.gif fckin love it that felt better than reeling in the pike thumbs.gif you took the bait alot better than they didlaugh.gifclapper.gif

heres that tadpole ya cort

:tongue2: early days yet pal, ile take you to afew spots i know, :D