Shooting shack

In my 9 years of shooting I've never come across service as bad as shootingshack.com.

I ordered a set of mtc viper 4-16 x50 scopes in January and still nothing. I've phoned up a load of times and when I finally got through I was told they'd be here in 72 hours. Phoned up again in a weeks time and was told there had been a mix up with FedEx so it would be another week(this was 2 weeks ago). Finally phoned up today and I was told they'd be here end of march!

Ive asked for my money back and now I'm waiting out on it!

Some advice, steer well clear of shooting shack because they are a bunch of cowboys!!

In my 9 years of shooting I've never come across service as bad as shootingshack.com.

I ordered a set of mtc viper 4-16 x50 scopes in January and still nothing. I've phoned up a load of times and when I finally got through I was told they'd be here in 72 hours. Phoned up again in a weeks time and was told there had been a mix up with FedEx so it would be another week(this was 2 weeks ago). Finally phoned up today and I was told they'd be here end of march!

Some advice, steer well clear of shooting shack because they are a bunch of cowboys!!

they didnt have the stock by the sound of it. that is against the law to take the money if they dont have it.

i would ring them up tommorrow and state this. and if it isnt back in your account your going to see someone about them.

then ring mtc they will tell you who your local dealer is. if not then you can buy off them if need be

the fact that he steals the name of other gunshops is a sure sign of the service you can expect.the shop never pays his bill so therefore can get any accounts with suppliers thats why everything takes so long if it ever turns up,but he is quite happy to say he can get anything take your money and hope for the best.mtc scopes are nigh on impossibble to get hold off at the mo but northwest guncentre part;of cheshire gunroom(target sports old building)can still get some.its my local gunshop the new crowd are young but know what they are talking about and the price is right on guns and ammo best of all they dont piss you about they give you an answer striaght away 1way or another.they could do with spending abit on adverts dont think anyone knows they're open.get your cash back off him he is 1 dodgy bloke and shouldnt be in the trade under police investigation for missing rifles that were delivered to him by mistake and not returned so beware of cheap BSA's

i ordered a deer drag harness of target sports in bolton...... they took the money and i got the harness about 6 months later....!!!!!!

last order they have had off me.....

Snap.

it was probably on the slow boat from china like all his other stock"buy it cheap sell it high"his words not mine :thumbdown: