dog won't jump

my bullx couldnt jump when i got him,just start him on something small and keep at it.getting higher and higher.mine has to jump over 4tf fence on the way down my yard.if he dosent jump then he dosent go out.he soon learnt and now he hops fences all the time.i use to have to lift him over and apart from looking daft when out with other lads bullx 's are hevy!! all i can say is keep practing and it will come! hope it goes well.alex

hi ther got a 11 month old bull cross and it doesn't jump fences unless he is on something what do ineed to do to get it to jump or will it cum with age

ive got a 15 week old pup and he can already do fences he finds a way through or climbs it just comes with experience age doesnt come into it. if hes kenneled put a board accross then every time you walk him he has to jump it to go with you. keep doing it and increase the hight and he'l get the hang of it. personally i never help a dog over anything i just walk off they got 2 choices they come or they stay i must admit its easyer to train from a pup this way doesnt work as well when they get older. hope this helps