J Darcy - extreme lurcherwork

Copy of the book titled above. £70 posted

cheers

LT

not haveing a go mate hope you get £70 for it but i think a lad got band for seling books on here cos he was profeting from it

icon_eek.gif You saying someone got banned for selling books.hmm.gif

£70 doesn't seem to be over the top, they can make a lot more on ebay.yes.gif

Guest bullterrier

i bought a copy of this book from this site yes for £80 sold it to another member on here after reading it and thatcensored.gif then was bragging that he got £150 for the book on eBay so think timmy's asking a fare price..thumbs.gif ..john

I dont make the value of books up, £70 is a fair price for this so im hardly going to sell it for a 5er am i? If you don't like it, go look for a plumber book .. the cheapness of them reflects the quality of the content

I dont make the value of books up, £70 is a fair price for this so im hardly going to sell it for a 5er am i? If you don't like it, go look for a plumber book .. the cheapness of them reflects the quality of the content

So you don't know the reason Extreme lurcherwork makes these prices,blink.gif feck all to do with the content.wallbash.gif

So you don't know the reason Extreme lurcherwork makes these prices,blink.gif feck all to do with the content.wallbash.gif

Where do i state i don't know the reason?

Its alot to do with the content.

Like i said, if your pockets don't go deep enough you know what you can do ...

Where do i state i don't know the reason?

Its alot to do with the content.

Like i said, if your pockets don't go deep enough you know what you can do ...

The content of the book isn't the reason either mate, it's the scarcity, it wasn't reprinted.yes.gif

If my pockets were deep I wouldn't be able to reach the money that was in them.tongue2.gif

I've already said the books not overpriced lt, so best of luck selling it.thumbs.gif

I know what your saying but content plays a part too. I could write a book and release only 1 copy, i guarrentee id never get £70 for it :whistling:

Anyway also for sale, "the stories of littletimmy" by littletimmy .. make an offer, anything over 5p accepted :tongue2: