advice on saluki bullxgreyhound pup

alright need advice on me pup he's a saluki bull cross greyhound 3 months old he won't retrieve socks or ball he's stubborn try playing with socks won't bring it back i try with treats no good any idea's ? reply please dave mc

mate i had the same problem with mine he now 12 months and still dont retrive a ball or skin but a bunny he brings back to hand live i dont no why he dose it but he dose hope this helps mate i just let him come on him self and its worked quite well the bull makes the stubbern

alright need advice on me pup he's a saluki bull cross greyhound 3 months old he won't retrieve socks or ball he's stubborn try playing with socks won't bring it back i try with treats no good any idea's ? reply please dave mc

mate i had the same problem with mine he now 12 months and still dont retrive a ball or skin but a bunny he brings back to hand live i dont no why he dose it but he dose hope this helps mate i just let him come on him self and its worked quite well the bull makes the stubbern

i have saluki bull grey he dont show any interest in retrieving now at 8month he did as a pup a few times but now just looks and walks off and messes about i aint tryed him with real stuff yet but we will have to wait and see.if he wont he will be going because a dog that dont retrieve is a waste of space if your going for big bags where there is lots of bunnies u want them caught and straight back to your hand :thumbs:

hes 3 months old :thumbs: