FREE TO GOOD HOME PUPS(or do u get what u pay for?)

good thread lads some good reading and different opinions thumbs.gif

was gonae call you a besterd to wull.but your just ORANGE notworthy.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifwhistling.gif

think my next will be called walter !yes.gif

GUY PM,d ME & SAID HE BOUGHT A DOG & IT WAS CALLED Robbie Keane.!!!! DOG HAD BIG REPUTATION BUT COULDNT DO THE JOB.L.O.L :clapper:

what about that local dog called kyle(streak of pish)lafferty named after that olympic DIVER,should have been culled at birth :clapper::boxing::thumbs:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT DO THE READERS THINK ABOUT SIMPLY GIVING AWAY PUPS FOR FREE??? I WAS TAUGHT THAT YOU GET NOTHING FOR NOTHING IN THIS LIFE & IF YOU WANT QUALITY YOU HAVE 2 PAY. EVEN WHEN I HAVE GOT A PUP FOR

another besterd

WE HAD A LOCAL DOG CALLED WALTER, A LOCAL MONKEY DOG MAN PUT IT DOWN 4 COCKING ON HARES AT 11MONTH. KILLED SO MANY PUPS HE SAID WERE USELESS, HIS NICKNAME BECAME GADAFFI. BENDOVER KNOWS THE CLOWN AS W

good thread lads some good reading and different opinions thumbs.gif

was gonae call you a besterd to wull.but your just ORANGE notworthy.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifwhistling.gif

think my next will be called walter !yes.gif

WE HAD A LOCAL DOG CALLED WALTER, A LOCAL MONKEY DOG MAN PUT IT DOWN 4 COCKING ON HARES AT 11MONTH. KILLED SO MANY PUPS HE SAID WERE USELESS, HIS NICKNAME BECAME GADAFFI. BENDOVER KNOWS THE CLOWN AS WELL. :thumbdown:
  • Like 1