Why why why why why ?

Hey bud your only 30 mins from me, if you can drive you more than welcome to come with me on my permission till it blows over, theres woodies and rabbits on there, can only realy lamp it with the rifle, but the offers there.

How dumb are some people. There really is no excuse for that. Let's be honest you couldn't mistake it for legal quarry so must have done it intentionally. Bad form man bad form indeed. Need a mental assesment I think.

Hope things get back to normal for you soon though Richard.

Freddy

we've got loads of buzzards down here, theyre great to watch and listen to. we had a red kite down here not long ago, theyre pretty few and far between where i am that was a bit of a treat to watch too. saw a barn owl out in the daytime yesterday too. i love birds of prey i always remember as a kid watching an osprey stoop from what seemed like miles to me into the sea to catch a fish was awsome

was walking on one of my bits of permission a while back and i discovered the remains of a buzzard in a gin trap. i went and had a word with the land owner, but he said it must belong to the next farmer along(with a big grin). ive never bothered goin back to the small holding since. its a permission lost but, just dont agree with what was obviously going on :sick:

Over the last few years the police have been OK about people shooting in and around about 10 acres of woods not far from my home but this was untill some one shot a buzzard, why a buzzard? i know this because i was on my way there today when a police van pulled up and an officer who i am on first name terms with stopped me an explained the situation and i think shooting around that area will be a no no for a few months until this blows over. why is there always someone that will ruin it for everyone? :censored:

Richard

To be old and wise, first you got to be young and foolish. :gunsmilie: