Black Lab is honored

YES an heart warming story on the news for once instead of all the doom and gloomclapper.gifclapper.gif Its puzzeling me why the black lab has a short docked tail??atb dell

Poacher, this story was on the BBC news this morning. The reason for the tail being as short if I heard correctly was due to a unfortunate accident, being caught in something but also if I heard correctly the dog kept working and it didn't phase him.

ATB

Davelad

YES an heart warming story on the news for once instead of all the doom and gloomclapper.gifclapper.gif Its puzzeling me why the black lab has a short docked tail??atb dell

Poacher, this story was on the BBC news this morning. The reason for the tail being as short if I heard correctly was due to a unfortunate accident, being caught in something but also if I heard correctly the dog kept working and it didn't phase him.

ATB

Davelad

Cheers mate i must have missed that bit.atb dell

Dave,

All the Labradors in Iraq in the bomb squad are all docked, i dont have a clue why though.

Cheer's

maybe so they dont accidently detinate a bomb with their tail,maybe not,just a thought,had a few with us in the army on patrol sometimes but none of these had been docked