valerio do you hunt with airdales :hmm: the fox is an equal or more a match for a terrier, statements like that give true hunters a bad name, never under estamate the quarry, so what do you think is the ultimate test for a dog then valerio(legally)?

legally the fox,overall 1°Badger 2°porcupine 3°fox

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steezy, believe me when I say that a djt is MUCH more harder and intellegent, then a pat mate. That is the only thing that keeps them going until they die. Not many people can handle them properly, using a djt below ground without a good training in obedience -at all conditions- can couse death.

And 95% of the Germans USE them BELOW ground.

So the dog has to be fully trained before it is entered on fear of death,something the Patterdale or any other working terrier will do naturally ? :wacko: :wacko:

no, a djt dont fear death, its just that you have him to learn to listen to his boss, when you say: "come out of that den" he have to come out.

WELL TARGA ,

AS A TERRIERMAN OF NEARLY THIRTY YRS , IVE NEVER ....... EVEN IN PLUMMERS DAY

HEARD SO MUCH CRAP IN ALL MY LIFE :censored:

DUCKWING :angry:

Steezy, believe me when I say that a djt is MUCH more harder and intellegent, then a pat mate. That is the only thing that keeps them going until they die. Not many people can handle them properly, using a djt below ground without a good training in obedience -at all conditions- can couse death.

And 95% of the Germans USE them BELOW ground.

So the dog has to be fully trained before it is entered on fear of death,something the Patterdale or any other working terrier will do naturally ? :wacko: :wacko:

no, a djt dont fear death, its just that you have him to learn to listen to his boss, when you say: "come out of that den" he have to come out.

WELL TARGA ,

AS A TERRIERMAN OF NEARLY THIRTY YRS , IVE NEVER ....... EVEN IN PLUMMERS DAY

HEARD SO MUCH CRAP IN ALL MY LIFE :censored:

DUCKWING :angry:

:laugh: Most be something with my english?

If you have a good djt that is bred for below ground work, you must have full control over that dog, becouse otherwise he work hisself to death. ;)

[quote name='matulkoh' date=

be sure that there is no dog able to kill a huge badger undergroung.

See you back-tracked on that issue then Matulkoh.Not so long back you stated dachshunds were doing the bizz.To be a good liar requires a better memory,pity Plummers gone as you could have talked shit for weeks .Pinnochio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='matulkoh' date=

be sure that there is no dog able to kill a huge badger undergroung.

See you back-tracked on that issue then Matulkoh.Not so long back you stated dachshunds were doing the bizz.To be a good liar requires a better memory,pity Plummers gone as you could have talked shit for weeks .Pinnochio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y re right i wrote here we have some dogs able to kill badger but if i remember i never wrote that they are able to kill a huge badger underround on their own. be sure its big difference when dog faces young badger 10kg or adult one which is 16kg and more, i will not decribe what can do a creature over 20kg, y probably never saw a dog with out both jaws, or with out half of neck, .....

y don t work this quarry so y can t imagine, my uncle doubled dogs, so what? he worked foxes and badgers with two great welsh terries. in comunismus he made more money from selling coats than in school, he was proffesor on university. it wasn t a sport it was a hard job.