little visiter

Guest Magwitch

when i was checking me ferts last night i notice we had a little visitor it was a tiny hegdehog, he was happerly clearing up the ferret food that they had knocked on the floor, it was nice to watch the little fella but when i checked me ferts this morning they were running alive with fleas! :angry: hopefully a blast with frontline has sorted me stinkers out

Guest oldskool

:11: thats what i done molly,,, the wee bugger hung about here for weeks.... the staff i had used to nose him around the garden like a football. dont know what happened to him, probably ended up as road kill. :cry:

Edited by oldskool

My mate bolted a hedgehog out of a rabbit burrow last week....he said that the ferret was down for ages but kept comin back out the same hole he tried it in a differnt hole and when he looked around 5 mins later there was a hedge hog in the net :laugh:

he eventualy got the net back and let it go safely ;)

Had similar problems before too-my old JRT bitch (passed away this year) used to be able to see to the hedgehogs! She'd flip um over as they hobbled and a quick bite to the underbelly and they were soon gone-ah she was such a good lass!

I personally can't stand hedgehogs-look 'cute' as some say, but they make my skin crawl-sometimes quite literally!