Guest billy boy

Hello Wilba,

Very sorry to here about your Dog being stolen. It must be a terrible experience to find your Dog missing. Sincerely hope you have some luck in getting your Dog back. Ilive in Nottinghamshire and a friend had his Spaniel stolen a short while back. I pray to the great lord I never go through these things.

Our good friend, Bert Gripton had a Russell pup stolen some years back but managed to get his pup back.Gripton new the culprit and had helped him with Terrier work for so many years. You try to help people and that's the they treat you! Once again hoping you have some good luck.

Best regards. Billy boy....

David.

Sorry Wilba,

Didn't realise you got your Dog back. Very good!

Good luck!

Billy boy.......

glad you got [bANNED TEXT] dog back mate but the fookers need teaching a lesson some theiving ba***ds nick my ferrets got em back 2 days later they wont pinch of me again lighter fuel is amazing if you use it right. :11: and if there to young to beat up beat there dad up :censored:

dont worry boys me and the boys dad had a few words. And he ASSURED me his son didnt do it. Which if you ask how did he know that if he wernt there. He did also offer me £200 for my pup butt theres was no way i was selling her to anyone never mind a thieving little focker.