rabbit snaring

warthog dont lose hope just yet ,read glens articles here , set only a couple of wires well set ones catch more than a lot of bad set ones set only on the best runs and give your self the best chance you can honest it will come i can verify that cheers rob

Stick at it mate,i was rubbish at setting snares till i came on this forum.I was reading the threads put up by woodga,pegandgun plus some others and started learning that way,then i purchased woodgas dvd and with that and asking woodga i am not bad at it now,not exactly a pro but better then i was.I have started making my own snares now,and there is nothing better then making your snares then checking them the next morning and finding a rabbit in them :yahoo:.As i say mate stick at it,come on here and ask questions somebody will help you out.

I have been having a bash a setting some peg snares that i got of woodga and ive decided im hopless at snaring is there enyone in the Fife area that could teach me ?

get onto the hunting life site and click onto professional rabbit snaring i and 2 you will see how to set and where to set to catch rabbits properly, and you can contact bobo in fife .

I have been having a bash a setting some peg snares that i got of woodga and ive decided im hopless at snaring is there enyone in the Fife area that could teach me ?

hey warthog am in fife area as well started snaring again after losing 1 of my dogs the rabbit cating one

have been finding the going hard getting 1 at time out 20 snares but theres lots of bunnies dont give up

you will be rewarded it takes time and practice,are you in east or west fife.