looking for ?

Guest Dillon
i wish it was me he tried that to :D , i would put the front door of his house in around him, take the bitch from his back yard, breed the bitch again and keep the pups, if he gave me any" lip" i would pull his leg off, and break it off his fxxken head, god only knows what i would do if i had a few pints in me :aggressive:

Good to see ya back T, have you been behaving yourself :D:D

Guest Bodie
Alright johnnyc that dog called jet that you have mated to your bitch does a lad from liverpool own it?

jay

that mark stocks did me for £200 does any one no his address be warned

Guest mucker

i wish it was me he tried that to :D , i would put the front door of his house in around him, take the bitch from his back yard, breed the bitch again and keep the pups, if he gave me any" lip" i would pull his leg off, and break it off his fxxken head, god only knows what i would do if i had a few pints in me :aggressive:

that was written in may dillon.where you bin :D your right though would be good to see him back...

Guest Bodie
johnnyc.. yes mine go back to some nuttall but have gould and bits and bobs all workers.. i know he's a hard man to contact :11:

hope the pups work out well at least do more then ten min's

A friend of mine has just bought a dog off this mark, it was addvertized on smoochers by a patterdale07. its a 2yr old black dog broken coated name stan any info on this dog much appreciated. one good thing is this mark took my mate t his house, tut tut tut big mistake. that is if the dog turns out t b a wanker.

A friend of mine has just bought a dog off this mark, it was addvertized on smoochers by a patterdale07. its a 2yr old black dog broken coated name stan any info on this dog much appreciated. one good thing is this mark took my mate t his house, tut tut tut big mistake. that is if the dog turns out t b a wanker.

just don't believe a word he tells you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dillon

that was written in may dillon.where you bin :D your right though would be good to see him back...

Just noticed :haha: I am some numb c**t, too much of the green green grass of home does me :blink:

I was talking to Pickaxe last week and he mentioned it, thought it was a new post :haha: