looking for ?

just asking on here ... if any one knows the person who bought two bitch pups out of a wheeler bitch and my dog Chaz the seller was Mark Stocks Mansfield..

this guy didn't honor our stud agreement .. but i would still like to know how these pups work out .. not interested in giving the owner any crap as he was not to know ...thanks for any help

• 2 weeks later...

Guest johnnyc
just asking on here ... if any one knows the person who bought two bitch pups out of a wheeler bitch and my dog Chaz the seller was Mark Stocks Mansfield..

this guy didn't honor our stud agreement .. but i would still like to know how these pups work out .. not interested in giving the owner any crap as he was not to know ...thanks for any help

Guest johnnyc

Guest johnnyc

hi just to let you know it was me who got the dog of mark a thorn bitch called rags with two pups but i didnt know what the crack was with mark and you the pups are coming on great ones alot stronger than the other i also bought a dog called gyp of him which was a pile of crap looked good but only stayed 5min the dog is at stud in earth dog runnin dog i got my money back for him of mark anyway im of now going to the pickering show an im late speak to you later

is this bitch the wheeler bitch we saw at ludlow?

wasn't Newboy , johnnyc thanks let me know if they work?? , that mark is full of shit he even tried telling me a month ago he was going to bring the pup to me , people watch your back with this guy.. not the first to rip me off but the last no more freebi's from me :(

this was the bitch .. did you see her work johnnyc ??? i was told she wa a good one but that could be bullshit as well

rags.jpg

Guest andrew
is this bitch the wheeler bitch we saw at ludlow?

wasn't Newboy , johnnyc thanks let me know if work , that mark is full of shit he even tried telling me a month ago he was going to bring the pup to me , people watch your back with this guy.. not the first to rip me off but the last no more freebi's from me :(

this was the bitch .. did you see her work johnnyc ??? i was told she wa a good one but that could be bullshit as well

rags.jpg

the truth at last mr pickaxe he has sold that gyp dog again iv just spoke 2 the lad who got it poor sod

Guest pikey

i wish it was me he tried that to :D , i would put the front door of his house in around him, take the bitch from his back yard, breed the bitch again and keep the pups, if he gave me any" lip" i would pull his leg off, and break it off his fxxken head, god only knows what i would do if i had a few pints in me :aggressive:

Some people thick as shit,its a small world and it doesnt take long for the word to get around that your either a liar,cheat or both.Play the game straight atleast you can sleep at night and not have to look over your shoulder.

i wish it was me he tried that to  :D , i would put the front door of his house in around him, take the bitch from his back yard, breed the bitch again and keep the pups, if he gave me any" lip" i would pull his leg off, and break it off his fxxken head, god only knows what i would do if i had a few pints in me  :aggressive:

:11: just to far away and a pretty hard person to find, butyou never know when you bump into someone, i'm more pissed off for my friend who was going to get the pup, and run it on, work it, i didn't want it as it had to much bull blood,but would of maybe or a pup out of it come in handy as a outcross one day

live and learn :11: :11:

Guest johnnyc

hi pickaxe

yes i did work her i dug with her twice but lost her on the second dig also i bought her brother a dog called sylas which again same as gyp lasted ten min and then came out the dog was on a trial cost me 300 quid my pall rang him told him it had come out he said give it another go then he never answered his phone for 3 month the pups out of rags i sold cos i couldnt get the blood lines for them the kid who as them only lives 2 mile away when i see the kid ill ask him how there doing and let you know i have the old nuttal lines now got a bitch on now with a litter of five the bitch is called juno ive mated her to her half brother called jet jet is the brother to vinne you can see these dogs in earthdog issue 97 and 102 what lines do you av do you av any old nuttal lines

all the best

johnnyc

Pickaxe, Just heard, apparently he is being done for fraud.Calling himself a Corgi registered gas fitter when he wasn't.It is in all the local papers up there.He can't hide away from this one. :good:

• 9 months later...