my beddy pup

Here my bedlington terrier pup he's a fiesty pup allready. Will be looking to working him once old enough he's liver out of scar tissue and floppers girl and sire was only have eyes for you. He is working type he's showing keen ness now riving at everything he gets anyone else work bedlingtons? My dad owns the bitch and she used to work but no longer. attached are some pics there is also still a dog left out the litter also liver. Hes £250 KC reg. phone 07546668187 for further details

post-32433-126644558821_thumb.jpg

post-32433-126644556763_thumb.jpg

My mate keeps and works a bedlington, mainly for rabbiting, and he's a cracking dog working alongside the ferrets. Although my mates isn't into foxing the dog killed his first a couple of weeks ago, it was in a pile of bricks and rubbish. It was the dogs first and he stuck to his guns, killed it and pulled it out, it was a nice vixen..

he's just 10 weeks old decided on a change always had borders but me dad breeds both beds and borders so got him not as he's from good working stock.

that floppers girl,did it come from a lad called flopper from bishop auckland mate

Hi came off a lad called dave and yeah was from bishop auckland, shildon i think. He has a few beddys has another called floppers boy not sure what the other bitches were.

he's just 10 weeks old decided on a change always had borders but me dad breeds both beds and borders so got him not as he's from good working stock.

that floppers girl,did it come from a lad called flopper from bishop auckland mate

Hi came off a lad called dave and yeah was from bishop auckland, shildon i think. He has a few beddys has another called floppers boy not sure what the other bitches were.

if it from flopper it will have mine and me mates stuff in going back to rambo what we had yrs ago mate.im just waiting for a pup off my old stuff as there is hardly any left so i can try to keep it going.