stolen saluki bitch

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the dog does not work for them, they will dump it, so contact every rescue. Also let the ports know. My mate got his dog back from 200 mile away thanks to Lurcher Search. Also as many dog wardens as you can find.

Very best of luck pal. This seems nation wide. They followed my mates wife up the road as she was walking the dog.

You need a police crime number also to secure the dog back if its ever rehomed.

If the dog does not work for them, they will dump it, so contact every rescue. Also let the ports know. My mate got his dog back from 200 mile away thanks to Lurcher Search. Also as many dog wardens as you can find.

Very best of luck pal. This seems nation wide. They followed my mates wife up the road as she was walking the dog.

You need a police crime number also to secure the dog back if its ever rehomed.

Thats very true and good advice.atvb dell

It makes you wonder why they take so many chances. Is it to just work themselves as that would be a lot of dogs to have around, or just to sell on, then who is buying them. ?

it baffles me but if they think there so clever they wud do things the [bANNED TEXT] way and b true dog men and realise that to some people its nt jst a hobby its a way of life and there dogs mean a lot to them the wan****

It makes you wonder why they take so many chances. Is it to just work themselves as that would be a lot of dogs to have around, or just to sell on, then who is buying them. ?

It baffels mewallbash.gif I know [bANNED TEXT] my mate had his 3 stole the spaniel was found near the camp in sheffield one of the lurchers was at an house in edgwere and the other lurcher was on a site in manchester all stole in s.yorkscensored.gif

no news just yet my better half and his mate have been putting posters up the last 2 days they have gone to shugborough game fair 2day 2 had some out round there hope he gets some news soon hes been out all day everyday since shes been gone looking for her thanks to everyone thats keeping a eye out for her atb turbotyke

A lady phoned me up yestarday and said she saw 3 young lads throw a young saluki lurcher dog (smooth) out of the car. she found the dog in a right stait. it's none of them stolen off here its about 10 months her son said. they have taken it to the polce station, up near warrington area. i gave her dog lost number and this site to post things on. she rang off a whitheld number so havent got contact details