Found this video

I found this video on Youtube today, I have never seen so many rabbits bolt out of one warrent before! has anybody ever had this much much rabbits before in wales, because the most I have ever had is about four! :icon_redface:

Edited by Huwidge

I found this video on Youtube today, I have never seen so many rabbits bolt out of one warrent before! has anybody ever had this much much rabbits before in wales, because the most I have ever had is about four! icon_redface.gif

The JCR crew seem to get a lot of bunnys most of the time, the biggest warren i ever did had 126 holes that took most of the morning to net up and i had to leave about 45 holes unnetted because i did'nt have enough nets! and to make it even harder there was only two of us ferreting using 5 ferrets, we bagged 28 rabbits and around 12 escaped out the holes that were not netted. That was in the south of Ireland.

I found this video on Youtube today, I have never seen so many rabbits bolt out of one warrent before! has anybody ever had this much much rabbits before in wales, because the most I have ever had is about four! :icon_redface:

if you loo at the vid mate you will se its cut and that so does not profe it was all done out of a=same hole same time thats all i want to say

i know off a spot where theres a lot of rabbits still but the land owners is as mad as a box of frogs and nobody goes near the place . where are you from mate

I found this video on Youtube today, I have never seen so many rabbits bolt out of one warrent before! has anybody ever had this much much rabbits before in wales, because the most I have ever had is about four! icon_redface.gif

The JCR crew seem to get a lot of bunnys most of the time, the biggest warren i ever did had 126 holes that took most of the morning to net up and i had to leave about 45 holes unnetted because i did'nt have enough nets! and to make it even harder there was only two of us ferreting using 5 ferrets, we bagged 28 rabbits and around 12 escaped out the holes that were not netted. That was in the south of Ireland.

Where abouts in southern ireland was that ?

NI NI O' CONNOR you should know better not to ask where the good spots are!lolnono.giftongue2.gif you let me in on one i'll do the samewhistling.gif make sure you PM me butrolleyes.gif lol.

Paddy.

Alright vid, but is all the jumping about really needed? They could just move about quickly and quietly and get the job done well rather than acting like last action hero. Reminds me of little boys in the park doing slide tackles to impress the girls . . . . :whistling:

NI NI O' CONNOR you should know better not to ask where the good spots are!lolnono.giftongue2.gif you let me in on one i'll do the samewhistling.gif make sure you PM me butrolleyes.gif lol.

Paddy.

Well i have good spots alright but no were half as good as 100 in a day ! :icon_eek::no:

Thought you might let it slip out, worth a try lol :angel::laugh:

Edited by Stuart O Connor