• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

come on wullie you must no a wee bit about the dog you not daft you had a pup from him then swapped it and dont mean that in a bad way

I offered to do a bit of digging on the dog beforehand because the more info you can get on a dog the better, he also did some digging himself and spoke to a guy who saw the dog run, everything that w

well said peopel worry about other peoples dogs instead of looking at the stuff in there own kennels we forgetwe like doing this sport instead looking for pats on head like a fecking jack russle

Posted Images

if a dog gives its all what more can you ask............ run till you die..... i think not a cheetah will stop not cause it wants too cause its body tells it you can,t go on or it will over heat and die. so did it cock ? i think the answer will be no.

a hound can only give its best on each run if the quarry is better than the dog ffs fair play what do you want the dog to do die trying or live to run again just like the cheetah.

you could make any dog in the planet "cock" take any dog/horse/man /machine beyond the limit it will stop.

if its gutless that's a different ball game altogether. common lads give credit ware credit is dew the dog fu*ked the best of the best that was on offer at the time of the competition end of. the dog was retired after injury yes the dog was only a young dog . was the dog over matched at any time. was the dog run beyond the point of exhaustion. its all ifs buts and maybes.but at the end of the day the young dog f**k*ed what was on offer in the competition. remember this... many a good dog has bin ruined by no fault of the dog but by the man at the end of the slip looking for one more run and pushed the dog beyond the point . atb t.d.baws1 if any you lads think that's shite take your dog down the fen 4/5 times a week 4/5 slips a day week in week out through the season i bet many a dog will be found wanting and that world beater on the end of the slip will be getting crabbed on the net the same as all the rest of the legends of the coursing game.in the final of the competition was 2 out the same litter so they got to have have something that little bit special to get through to the end ;)

Edited by the dugs baws1
  • Like 2

if a dog gives its all what more can you ask............ run till you die..... i think not a cheetah will stop not cause it wants too cause its body tells it you can,t go on or it will over heat and die. so did it cock ? i think the answer will be no.

a hound can only give its best on each run if the quarry is better than the dog ffs fair play what do you want the dog to do die trying or live to run again just like the cheetah.

you could make any dog in the planet "cock" take any dog/horse/man /machine beyond the limit it will stop.

if its gutless that's a different ball game altogether. common lads give credit ware credit is dew the dog fu*ked the best of the best that was on offer at the time of the competition end of. the dog was retired after injury yes the dog was only a young dog . was the dog over matched at any time. was the dog run beyond the point of exhaustion. its all ifs buts and maybes.but at the end of the day the young dog f**k*ed what was on offer in the competition. remember this... many a good dog has bin ruined by no fault of the dog but by the man at the end of the slip looking for one more run and pushed the dog beyond the point . atb t.d.baws1 if any you lads think that's shite take your dog down the fen 4/5 times a week 4/5 slips a day week in week out through the season i bet many a dog will be found wanting and that world beater on the end of the slip will be getting crabbed on the net the same as all the rest of the legends of the coursing game.in the final of the competition was 2 out the same litter so they got to have have something that little bit special to get through to the end ;)

:icon_redface: thats what i was trying to say :thumbs: just not in as many words :clapper::clapper: well said :toast:

:icon_redface: thats what i was trying to say :thumbs: just not in as many words :clapper::clapper: well said :toast:

forget all the shite ...the coursing game is full off lads that are quick too jump on the band wagon dissing this dog and that dog its bad crack at the end of the day we are all in the game to enjoy a bit of sport with the dogs and a good day out with a bit of light hearted banter along the way......but when it comes down to all this petty bitching and backstabbing that's just not on. enjoy your days out as a bit of r&r life is too dam short we all have more against our way of life without all the in-house bickering giving all the anti mob more ammo to shoot us with. the rest get a life get off the computer and get out in the field or fen and enjoy watching the dogs run on the quarry of your choice fu*k what any one say,s as long as the dog gives all it can and keeps you happy then it got fu*k all to do with anyone else. atb tdb1

Edited by the dugs baws1
  • Like 1

forget all the shite ...the coursing game is full off lads that are quick too jump on the band wagon dissing this dog and that dog its bad crack at the end of the day we are all in the game to enjoy a bit of sport with the dogs and a good day out with a bit of light hearted banter along the way......but when it comes down to all this petty bitching and backstabbing that's just not on. enjoy your days out as a bit of r&r life is too dam short we all have more against our way of life without all the in-house bickering giving all the anti mob more ammo to shoot us with. the rest get a life get off the computer and get out in the field or fen and enjoy watching the dogs run on the quarry of your choice fu*k what any one say,s as long as the dog gives all it can and keeps you happy then it got fu*k all to do with anyone else. atb tdb1

YOUR {SPOT ON} MATE GOOD WRITE WAY TRUE WORDS.. :thumbs:

YOUR {SPOT ON} MATE GOOD WRITE WAY TRUE WORDS.. :thumbs:

did any of the to dogs mated pepsi or tracey jack

Im sick of looking at this thread mate lolol I really cant understand why people take such an interest in what other folk choose to keep, nobody advertised the pups on here or tried to get anyone to buy them, the full litter was spoken for before they were born. If people want to know about the pepsi dog they should speak to the owner and/or previous owner and people who have seen it running, thats what I did and everything I heard was good. That hasnt changed so now only time will tell and the pups will either speak for themselves, or they wont be any good and the crabbers will have a field day lolololol.

On the subject of tracy, well there is only one person who claims to have seen her jack and when I pmd him to see what he had to say he said he wanted to be left out of it. He didnt even tell the guy at the time when it was supposed to have happened.

Now tell me this, if you were out coursing with someone and they were at one end of a field and you at the other and you saw their dog cock, what would you do?

Multiple choice question so choose carefully.

1) Tell the guy there and then exactly what you saw happen.

2) Keep quiet but then go home and tell other people and let the guy find out "through the grapevine"

I'll leave you folks to decide which is the decent thing to do and whats the shady option. If someone told me my dog chucked it I would want to run it again right there and then to see if the dog did it again or I would be wanting to examine the dog to make sure it didnt have some injury or whatever. But if your not told about it you cant do that. But when he did find out second hand, he ran the legs off the wee dog and guess what?? its never ever done it again so the jury is out.

Why do any of you care? there will be no more pups bred from the bitch and none of you would be getting any if there was so WHY LET IT WORRY YOUSE

Adios and Happy Hunting x x x x x

• Like 2

well said peopel worry about other peoples dogs instead of looking at the stuff in there own kennels we forgetwe like doing this sport instead looking for pats on head like a fecking jack russle

Well said that man.... :notworthy:

i always say the dog/bitch only has to please one person thats the one that owns it and judging by some of the comments on here thats hard enough. but i will say this theres not a dog that wins a comp like pepsi has that i would even consider anything but a cracking dog .

LISTEN THERE IS A LOT OF IN FIGHTING GOING ON HERE BUT LETS LOOK AT SOME FACTS.I HAVE NEVER MET A MAN WITH A DOG AT STUD OR PUPS 2 SELL THAT HAD A BAD STORY 2 TELL ABOUT THEM... BIGLICKS DAD CHALKY(AS WAS POINTED OUT) HAS BEEN AROUND THE COURSING GAME SINCE THE YEAR DOT & IF HE GOT RID OF THE DOG HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN IF THE DOG WAS JACKING OR COCKING DUE 2 INJURIES. WHY DO YOU THINK THE MAN WAS OFFERING £2 GRAND 2 GET HIS DOGS BACK THAT WERE STOLEN??/ BECAUSE HE FELT THOSE DOGS WERE WORTH KEEPING & HE OBVIOUSLY FELT PEPSI WASNT UP 2 IT! BUT WE THEN GET STD TELLING US THAT SHE SAW THE MOTHER OF THE PUPS TRACIE BEING RUN BY ITS OWNER WITH SOME "HORRIFIC INJURIES!" OVER 2 SEASONS(obviously real dog men run them with "HORRIFIC INJURIES".YET IT WAS OK 4 PEPSI 2 JACK INJURED????? BIGLICKS DAD HAS A LOT OF RESPECT IN THE DOG GAME & DOWN SOUTH YOU DONT GET THAT EASY OR BY RUNNING INJURED DOGS.. SO MAKE UP YOUR MIND PLEASE & STOP USING PEOPLES NAMES ON THIS SITE FOR GODS SAKE! ANYWAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING PHONING ROUND PEOPLE FOR INFO ON THE STUD DOG??? AINT THAT THE JOB OF THE GUY THAT OWNS THE BITCH THATS 2 BE BRED FROM???? £200 A LINING & PUPS ALL GIVEN AWAY??? GET THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY & SEE THE AMOUNT OF PUPS WITH BUDDY IN THERE PEDIGREE & CHECK THE PRICE OF THOSE PUPS. YOU WONT FIND MANY FREE TO GOOD HOME PUPS I ASSURE YOU!!

Edited by Endgame

Listen carefully cos I will say this only once. I saw Tracy running up until she had a bad injury, she was not run again after this, she had 2 front toes off and spent months recuperating as the scar tissue etc around the injury took a while to heal, the dog was never run again until it was fully healed and then I saw her running again, the wee dog ran brilliant. I would say that having to have 2 toes off a foot is a horrific injury wouldnt you? I have told you before I dont know you from adam and you were offered the chance to resolve this in private but you took the immature option and blocked me. You clearly have issues with Tracys owner why dont you take them up with him?? and leave me out of it. Anyone with eyes in their head can see you are making this topic a personal vendetta and as for calling me STD instead of SJM well that shows your immaturity even more that you cant debate a subject without playground name calling.

INSULTS ARE THE ARGUMENTS EMPLOYED BY THOSE IN THE WRONG

ever heard that saying? its very true.

Happy Hunting :)

• Like 1

ANYWAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING PHONING ROUND PEOPLE FOR INFO ON THE STUD DOG??? AINT THAT THE JOB OF THE GUY THAT OWNS THE BITCH THATS 2 BE BRED FROM???? £200 A LINING & PUPS ALL GIVEN AWAY??? GET THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY & SEE THE AMOUNT OF PUPS WITH BUDDY IN THERE PEDIGREE & CHECK THE PRICE OF THOSE PUPS. YOU WONT FIND MANY FREE TO GOOD HOME PUPS I ASSURE YOU!!

I offered to do a bit of digging on the dog beforehand because the more info you can get on a dog the better, he also did some digging himself and spoke to a guy who saw the dog run, everything that was said about pepsi was good. Whys it worrying you so much??? lolol this really makes me laugh that you take such an interest in the breedings and dogs owned by a man you claim to hate so much??

I suppose if he had charged people £500 that would be a bad thing too, lolol if he wanted to pay £1000 for a lining and travel to timbuctoo and then give the pups away, once again, whys it such an issue to you? Is it so hard to beleive there are still genuine people out there who arent motivated by money and just want to breed what they consider to be good dogs? They might not be good in your eyes, well thats your opinion, your entitled to it. Im happy to take my chances. Now let this be an end to what is becoming a very tedious topic. If people dont want to use this dog at stud they wont. simple as.

• Like 2