I've just mated my saluki bitch (6 weeks ago) to the full brother to Pepsi (2nd litter NH dog) I have to agree with arcticgun that the bitch has a big say. After seeing and hearing about the others in the litters I dont think you can go wrong with this blood line.

Remember a dog up north suluki greyhound ,greyhound this dog ran with us for 5/6 yrs he was bred as a match dog but some times acted like he just could not be botherd,on some days /nights he would be one of the best things you could dream about in a lurcher,if you give the dog to mutch work the towel was thrown in and that was that.we used to think this was one of the bad habits suluki blood put in your dog ??

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

come on wullie you must no a wee bit about the dog you not daft you had a pup from him then swapped it and dont mean that in a bad way

I offered to do a bit of digging on the dog beforehand because the more info you can get on a dog the better, he also did some digging himself and spoke to a guy who saw the dog run, everything that w

well said peopel worry about other peoples dogs instead of looking at the stuff in there own kennels we forgetwe like doing this sport instead looking for pats on head like a fecking jack russle

Posted Images

this is second hand informstion,but is the bitch that been lined called tracey owned by mint up lanarkshire.a lad from ayrshire told alad i know she jacked .second hand informstion so dont quote on that. :icon_redface:

2nd hand info -- exactly! Why doesnt this lad from Ayrshire post on here then and say what happened if he saw it with his own eyes???? If its who I think then hes a member on here, let him speak up about it then instead of pass on stories, I saw Tracy run for 2 seasons and with some horrific injuries and never once looked remotely like jacking it in. Is it jealousy that makes people crab other folks dogs when they have never seen them run? I would love to have a dog like Tracy when she was in her prime in my kennel right now. I dont know why Im wasting my time replying these threads always go the same way, people who havent seen the dog sticking their 2p worth in. If Mint had ever saw Tracy jack or any of the other dogs hes owned over the years, they wouldnt be going home with him, end of. Some people need to grow up and focus what is in their own kennels instead of other peoples. Happy Huntin to the genuine folks out there, I guess all any of us can aspire to is having a dog worth of being crabbed lolol it seems to go hand in hand with any dog thats half decent :doh:

• Like 1

this is second hand informstion,but is the bitch that been lined called tracey owned by mint up lanarkshire.a lad from ayrshire told alad i know she jacked .second hand informstion so dont quote on that. :icon_redface:

2nd hand info -- exactly! Why doesnt this lad from Ayrshire post on here then and say what happened if he saw it with his own eyes???? If its who I think then hes a member on here, let him speak up about it then instead of pass on stories, I saw Tracy run for 2 seasons and with some horrific injuries and never once looked remotely like jacking it in. Is it jealousy that makes people crab other folks dogs when they have never seen them run? I would love to have a dog like Tracy when she was in her prime in my kennel right now. I dont know why Im wasting my time replying these threads always go the same way, people who havent seen the dog sticking their 2p worth in. If Mint had ever saw Tracy jack or any of the other dogs hes owned over the years, they wouldnt be going home with him, end of. Some people need to grow up and focus what is in their own kennels instead of other peoples. Happy Huntin to the genuine folks out there, I guess all any of us can aspire to is having a dog worth of being crabbed lolol it seems to go hand in hand with any dog thats half decent :doh:

:yes:

sjm do you no think thats why its better to line off what you see running for your self then make up your mind??? we no it dont always work!!!but better seen than words only my oppinion??

definately wullie without a doubt. cant argue with you there. I saw the bitch running though and honestly the fastest killing thing ever so I thought if she was put to something that could also kill fast the pups would be worth a gamble. Ask me again next season and you will know the outcome, one things for sure with me they will get plenty of stuff put in front of them to find the weaknesses if they are there

:thumbs::thumbs::clapper::clapper::boogie::boogie:

a cocker or a dog that jacks is a dog who for no obvious reason pulls up on a hare as if to say I've had enough, if a dog has been shown the right way, is fit and health there is no reason for a dog to jack, in my opinion if a dog jacks its for a reason ! he either never had it to start with or somethings wrong with him

Edited by Goose Dog

a cocker or a dog that jacks is a dog who for no obvious reason pulls up on a hare as if to say I've had enough, if a dog has been shown the right way, is fit and health there is no reason for a dog to jack, in my opinion if a dog jacks its for a reason ! he either never had it to start with or somethings wrong with him

i have seen them not run the first hare but b brillant on the next,needless to say i did not keep him.

pepsi wasnt worth a can of piss

i have seen them not run the first hare but b brillant on the next,needless to say i did not keep him.

why is he not worth a can of piss.

why is he not worth a can of piss.

any dog that pulls up no good shouldnt breed off case pups jack its bred into em my opinion shoudlnt breed off a dog until its proven run 5 seasons consistently catching good winter hares

sjm do you no think thats why its better to line off what you see running for your self then make up your mind??? we no it dont always work!!!but better seen than words only my oppinion??

definately wullie without a doubt. cant argue with you there. I saw the bitch running though and honestly the fastest killing thing ever so I thought if she was put to something that could also kill fast the pups would be worth a gamble. Ask me again next season and you will know the outcome, one things for sure with me they will get plenty of stuff put in front of them to find the weaknesses if they are there

second hand INFORMATION can be a dangerous thing,you have played a few people on here before.so why should a noise up merchant like yourself be took seriously.if it cant be prooved,shut up.dont bother pm ing me .piss off :wallbash:

• Like 1

I know the guy personally who now owns pepsi, known him all my life, he assures me he is throwing some decent pups out, I have no reason to doubt him, pepsi's achievement and dogs in his blood line speak for themselves!!!!

this guy might help answer the questions you want to no about pepsi wullie with the stuff he bred from thumbs.gifyes.gif