Did you see this happen bigliks? I spoke to the guy who owned pepsi and ran him before his injury and there was no mention of that. But then this is the internet and every dog thats done any kind of comps or made a name for itself has cocked :laughbounce: and when you ask who saw it happen it always seems to be a friend of an uncle of the bloke down the street who heard it from someone else. If you did see it with your own eyes of course then my apologies in advance.

it was my dads dog and it pulled up so he got rid 2 a good pal of mine and my dads beefy who won cock of north he new what it had but he took a chance and on a good run good but every now and then would stop i would never say anything like this abount any other mans dog but cos it was my dad and mates its ok haha :thumbs:

well mate if your dad owned it, sure must be truth about it pulling up then as you stated you owned the dog thanks... :thumbs: is this why the competition was called cock of north,,ha,ha only kidding,,,other people have different opinions .!! but cant argue way ex owner,,thats for sure.. :thumbs:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

come on wullie you must no a wee bit about the dog you not daft you had a pup from him then swapped it and dont mean that in a bad way

I offered to do a bit of digging on the dog beforehand because the more info you can get on a dog the better, he also did some digging himself and spoke to a guy who saw the dog run, everything that w

well said peopel worry about other peoples dogs instead of looking at the stuff in there own kennels we forgetwe like doing this sport instead looking for pats on head like a fecking jack russle

Posted Images

The reason I rang your dad is because the lad who has him now, no offence to him as he seemed a decent sort of bloke, doesnt run the dog he just uses him as a stud, which could mean he is biased? whereas I thought if I asked the original owner who knew the dog best and ran it, and no longer has a vested interest in the dog, might give an open honest opinion.

Clearly though, if what your sayings true, then I was wrong! :doh:

The reason I rang your dad is because the lad who has him now, no offence to him as he seemed a decent sort of bloke, doesnt run the dog he just uses him as a stud, which could mean he is biased? whereas I thought if I asked the original owner who knew the dog best and ran it, and no longer has a vested interest in the dog, might give an open honest opinion.

chalky white got rid because it occasionally gave up on its hare and micheal got rid for the same reason the injury it had was only silight and with rest would have heald don;t get me wrong pepsi was good on his day winning the comp proved that, 15 hares a week would command real stud fees and considering his occupation( for those that know him)he would never have sold the dog for so little money.....work it out

chalky white got rid because it occasionally gave up on its hare and micheal got rid for the same reason the injury it had was only silight and with rest would have heald don;t get me wrong pepsi was good on his day winning the comp proved that, 15 hares a week would command real stud fees and considering his occupation( for those that know him)he would never have sold the dog for so little money.....work it out

[bANNED TEXT] put this up few week ago so people already no im not crabbin the dog just thought people already new :thumbs:

true words ma man :thumbs:

[bANNED TEXT] put this up few week ago so people already no im not crabbin the dog just thought people already new :thumbs:

type pepsi in search u will find it :thumbs:

I was told the dog was sold because it injured its back leg, hock I think he said? was never told anything about the dog being sold on because it chucked it. A bit of honesty would have been nice. Poor show lads :(

• Like 1

this could have serious repercussions.i was talkin to the greenock lads ,they said they were down and he was a nice dog.but no mentions of cocking :wallbash: .200 quid a line :thumbs:

I was told the dog was sold because it injured its back leg, hock I think he said? was never told anything about the dog being sold on because it chucked it. A bit of honesty would have been nice. Poor show lads :(

my dad sold it 2 [bANNED TEXT] who new what ever the next man says is up 2 him not my dad

this could have serious repercussions.i was talkin to the greenock lads ,they said they were down and he was a nice dog.but no mentions of cocking :wallbash: .200 quid a line :thumbs:

bad shit that eh :doh:

Well I will take my chances too late now lol Seen the mother running enough to know she has heart in abundance and would never throw the towel in, saw her killing in the dead of winter with half a foot and then limp back to her owner and do it all again on the next one. Its funny though this always seems to happen whenever lads from scotland go down to england for a lining. The same thing happened with the Carson litter, there was no mention of anything then as soon as I said I had them it was Carsons a cocker, Carson chucked it! I will say same now as I said then, people should be more honest and say upfront before a dog is used at stud rather than wait til theres pups on the ground. Did your mates use the dog then bendrover? It was £250 the last time so the price has gone down lol this just gets better and better by the minute, still thats the dog world for you eh! :doh:

wise up nobody tells u the truth when they move on a jacker,get in to the real world of lurchers u just have to get on with it.

the dog got his name from winning the competition,then studs were on offer.. :victory: