a hunting we will go !!!

ok heres how it goes got to woodgas 8.30 we took 34 frozen ones out the freezer drove 40 mile took these pics came home :11: the end :whistle:

ok then heres the truth a fine morning greeted us today a cold morning with the moon still high in the sky ( i poet i is :11: )

no12.jpg

we arrived up in the valleys with glorious sunshine more like august than october a good breeze blowing ,but its just great being back out ferreting :D , some good sets with ,there is still a lot running about the reeds still not cold enough to put them to ground we did really well with some good bolts for a change a couple of digs , i done the best scratch around like a chicken you ever seen :whistle: ,about 2 ft mostly good digging ,we also plucked a couple from the dry stone walls marked by blaze , and an unlucky black rabbit tried to out run this one 16th bull 16th balby nut with the spit i won :blink:

no8.jpg

any way the day was fantastic and a big thanks to woodga again for taking me ,alas the falls today ,him saying there will be no 9.5 9.5 s today :11: ,just so you know we dont catch all we see a couple come from grass eyes you never would see :hmm: , heres alucky one that ran to the next set but we got him a lil further on

th_runrabbitrun.jpg

:11: heres a few mopre of the 50 i took :blink: enjopy my hunting chums :whistle:

no9.jpg

the master at work

no28.jpg

no9.jpg

no34.jpg

blaze in hot pursuit

no32.jpg

the most unsual colour i ever seen

:o

no17.jpg

no3.jpg

no14.jpg

PLEASE DONT USE THE QUOTE THERES WAY TO MANY PICTURES JUST CLICK ADD REPLY AND NAME thanks

heres the jcb with one

th_digout.jpg

blaze

no10.jpg

Once again, a lovley little post. Its good to see some rabbits being caught. Especially some black ones, I really love a nice cool day to be out ferreting, i dont know what it is but i love a nice cloudy day with some rain. I think its got something to do with being sunburnt all the time.

Keep them coming boys, well done

joeb as chuchill the dog would say """ oh yes """ :tongue4: , ferreterno1 we seen another 3 black uns when we were about that day ,to catch another time ,also a one with a large patch of white on ,it would be a nice one for a hawk to pick off it was sat out on the fell like a sitting duck , we did see large numbers when we were there ,as the landowner said to woodga "" you be coming back to get a few more then """ , a great day was had again thanks matew , the movies came out well :icon_redface: