German shepherdx greyhound

Guest markbrick1
thanks for pictures jigsaw this is the first resent pic of GSD x ive seen. Am told there's one on the

smoochers site but i con't get on it for some reason :angry:

theres nothing worth reading on there now anyway

thanks for pictures jigsaw this is the first resent pic of GSD x ive seen. Am told there's one on the

smoochers site but i con't get on it for some reason :angry:

theres nothing worth reading on there now anyway

how the f**k would you know you are banned :D:D:D .........

Was talking to my mate pumperdog and he said it was a gs sire to a greyhound bitch,finding a 3/4 g.h x gsd is a tall order I reckon,what would you think of the 3/4 g.h x gsd?would it be a bright easily trained dog?I think it might.But I think it may be easier to buy a good all round lurcher rather than breed a litter and not have the demand for the pups,again producing a litter that may not have a very enjoyable existence.

Hi mate I have no experience of the breed so I can't really say diidly!! I would of thought a 3/4grey 1/4 GSD would throw some quite big dogs especially when putting a 1/2 bred dog over a greyhound, what I mean is they may be a bit on the large size for your average ferreting/lamping dog, just my opinion mind! I think what you say is right about not breeding though, and buying off dogs that did what you were after,

Thats a proper arse kicking gs simoman,not like them slanted limping hairy gits at the kc shows.Is that a regular occurence,bet no snoopers in your yard.Would the dog be imported from a foreign land by any chance?

My permission is not exactly littered with rabbits :cry: Even at night I'm lucky to see a dozen over a couple of hundred acres so runs are rare and catches even rarer. I own the sire, from Belgian imports and bred this litter with a friend, we both kept one, hers is now titled but with young kids and long hours I stopped competing and training, although I take the odd class, the dog is mainly a pet who likes the odd run. His sire is a very hard dog and another litter of pups is due next month after mating him to another friends working bitch ;)

Just a quick question jigsaw.....was it out of a greyhound by a GSD dog? And if it were me i'd line it with a whippetgreyhound to bring size down a bit. Or try and find a 3/4greyhound 1/4GSD!!

If it was me,- i'd follow this line of Whippet X Greyhound, to hold onto the same "type" but drop the size a little. An old friend of mine had this "type" and it was very good indeed on Hare and Rabbit, i don't think he ever needed to work it to fox , so i don't know how it would have done there. I don't understand the thinking of putting Bull X Grey into it. Just my opinion though. Each to their own.

simoman are'nt you tempted to put one of you GSD over a greyhound

when am ready for a new dog ill be getting half x GSD if i can find one

Maybe in the future :hmm: Problem is when I use my dogs to breed a litter I'm not in it for profit and want permanent homes for the pups ;)