wee bob

Would have liked to have seen her in the flat parks bendrover she looked a handy animal that time I saw her out :thumbs: dont you wish you could fast forward in time she could have been the ideal bitch to put to Bob, as she seemed to have plenty stamina from what I saw so you would hopefully keep that pace without losing steam. Its a shame we dont get more time with the dogs, when you think about horses, cows, etc and bigger animals that live for much longer it doesnt seem fair we only get a few seasons with our dogs if were lucky and then they are gone. I can relate to what your saying about losing a dog suddenly, Lost my bitch last year she ran for 9 seasons with only one injury a broken toe, and she snapped her spine one day chasing a rabbit, paralysed herself and I had to have her pts, all those years together and then gone all cos of a poxy bunny, but if we knew what was round the corner we would never take them out the kennel!

i dont think these dogs would have changed anything.i think they know the dangers as well ,thats why some dogs cock :wallbash: but these dogs stand out because they were real dogs.sarah the one good thing in the case of your old bitch ,is exactly that she was old.but it doesnt make it any easier does it.10 dogs could cross a road and the real one is the one whod get killed.yes megan was a freak,fast but could honestly stay 6 winter hares.if you liked what you seen then imagine her without that dropped muscle and she was naerly 6.in they days i was an idiot i ran all year round and was never in.she ran on deisel.and your question about putting her to bob,well big boab asked me that question just last week.you can guess my answer

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

till you sorted it t.d..

thats true a lost ma lady bitch on a deer many years ago snapped her neck,and i said to maself what did a go doon there for chasing deer...but thats life another short life..

cheers wullie

Posted Images

Hey nothing wrong with it weve all been there! I was the same, as bloodthirsty as hell when I was younger lol I ferreted in the morning, mooched in the afternoon and lamped at night, I wish there was the game around now that there was back then but lets face it were all having to work harder, travel further and take more risks to partake in our sport than ever before. Looking back on the good times is what keeps us all going through the bad. Good thread this folks, must admit when I saw it go up I thought oh aye here we go again lol but I was wrong and its good to see we all have common ground even though we dont always see eye to eye or agree on everything. Happy Huntin :thumbs:

Hey nothing wrong with it weve all been there! I was the same, as bloodthirsty as hell when I was younger lol I ferreted in the morning, mooched in the afternoon and lamped at night, I wish there was the game around now that there was back then but lets face it were all having to work harder, travel further and take more risks to partake in our sport than ever before. Looking back on the good times is what keeps us all going through the bad. Good thread this folks, must admit when I saw it go up I thought oh aye here we go again lol but I was wrong and its good to see we all have common ground even though we dont always see eye to eye or agree on everything. Happy Huntin :thumbs:

here here,and what about the dogs that have been spoken about :notworthy: lets here of some more we have had the priveledge to have seen work :thumbs: ill start with murdo owned by joe mckenna.great big dog :toast:

theres nout like a heated debate sjm..lololol..they say dogs canny talk eh...thank feck or what would they be saying about us lot..lolol....theres a poem by the great robert burns called twa dugs....have a google an read it...it brings it all into perspective...lol

theres nout like a heated debate sjm..lololol..they say dogs canny talk eh...thank feck or what would they be saying about us lot..lolol....theres a poem by the great robert burns called twa dugs....have a google an read it...it brings it all into perspective...lol

'Billy !!! Are you not on any of the Ozzy sites now ???? Get on Ozziedoggers !!

Cheers

now i never seen that dog run mate i was out with joface mind and had a [bANNED TEXT] shite day with not much but an auld fox put up and i think fury took it near to joe if i can mind [bANNED TEXT] ...i herd loads about the murdo fella and all from people that matterd including the late peter langford ( bless him) who was the hardest man to please as far as dogs went..lol..hed kid the arse of you about your dog but but as you know mate if he said you had a good one...you new you did and he spoke highly of murdo......giz a few examples mate...

here here,and what about the dogs that have been spoken about :notworthy: lets here of some more we have had the priveledge to have seen work :thumbs: ill start with murdo owned by joe mckenna.great big dog :toast:is there alot of dogs originated from MURDO,,?

• Like 1

Cheers

hi yaa mate long time no here..lol..no ... since the old pigdog site closed a few years back iv not and i dont get that much time on the pc now...but send me the link mate it be nice to catch up with the lads ...cheers mate :boogie:

here here,and what about the dogs that have been spoken about :notworthy: lets here of some more we have had the priveledge to have seen work :thumbs: ill start with murdo owned by joe mckenna.great big dog :toast:is there alot of dogs originated from MURDO,,?

f**k aye wullie your 2 pups decend from him :clapper: he was the grandsire to mints meg :thumbs: when the plough was at its softest that dog just eat it up ,wee gem hunter was involved in that dog origins :thumbs:

Cheers

hi yaa mate long time no here..lol..no ... since the old pigdog site closed a few years back iv not and i dont get that much time on the pc now...but send me the link mate it be nice to catch up with the lads ...cheers mate :boogie:

I was invited down there again this year, but couldn't make it 'cause I've got a new pup on the go, and an owld dog on her last legs. The Mrs has just got back from 4 month down there, but that was visiting relitives and friends ! Heres the link to the new site, Boardogs is still going, but no forum. Have you still got them deer X's ? My new pup is what the Ozzies call a "Stag", she's 1st cross deer/grey. Stay lucky, mate.

http://ozziedoggers.org/forum/forums.html

Cheers.

here here,and what about the dogs that have been spoken about :notworthy: lets here of some more we have had the priveledge to have seen work :thumbs: ill start with murdo owned by joe mckenna.great big dog :toast:

what about keith simpsons (r,i,p)chuck and rocko,seen them just turned 7 months run a hare at stirling.they were only babies but bottomless.caught that hare as well.endgame and whin should share the info on they dogs. :notworthy: only met the big man twice,thats a pitty :notworthy:

Cheers

I was invited down there again this year, but couldn't make it 'cause I've got a new pup on the go, and an owld dog on her last legs. The Mrs has just got back from 4 month down there, but that was visiting relitives and friends ! Heres the link to the new site, Boardogs is still going, but no forum. Have you still got them deer X's ? My new pup is what the Ozzies call a "Stag", she's 1st cross deer/grey. Stay lucky, mate.

Cheers.

added it to favs mate thanks.....i'll join it soon...glad your still going stong :clapper: and i dont do much with the dogs now ..lack of bunnies and coursings banned..lol...so i shoot most of me stuff now and wee midge finds it for me ..shes really took to finding shot deer id never have found when they run on into cover and drop ..cheers mate

Cheers

Cheers.

added it to favs mate thanks.....i'll join it soon...glad your still going stong :clapper: and i dont do much with the dogs now ..lack of bunnies and coursings banned..lol...so i shoot most of me stuff now and wee midge finds it for me ..shes really took to finding shot deer id never have found when they run on into cover and drop ..cheers mate

is that auld brillo pad still going strong mate.they dogs are all older than you :clapper::clapper: i think its fair to say wullie.you didnt do they 3 dogs justice.f****n guns :clapper::clapper: but your still the man :notworthy:

Edited by bendrover