wee bob

how good was this wee dog,ive two dogs out him and im very happy anyone else feel the same.no crabbing or bitching guys.cheers thumbs.gif

think you will no how good the dog is as i think you not daft to get a second one after first you let us nothumbs.gif

thumbs.gif

stevie i never had the plesure of even seeing a photo of this wee dog,but after seeing floyd and dingo im man enough to say i wanted some of that thumbs.gif

did you not shoot and retrieve 2 today.. mad.gif without me..

you need to get up to speed wullie thats old news lolthumbs.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

till you sorted it t.d..

thats true a lost ma lady bitch on a deer many years ago snapped her neck,and i said to maself what did a go doon there for chasing deer...but thats life another short life..

cheers wullie

Posted Images

:notworthy:

how good was this wee dog,ive two dogs out him and im very happy anyone else feel the same.no crabbing or bitching guys.cheers thumbs.gif

think you will no how good the dog is as i think you not daft to get a second one after first you let us nothumbs.gif

thumbs.gif

stevie i never had the plesure of even seeing a photo of this wee dog,but after seeing floyd and dingo im man enough to say i wanted some of that :thumbs:

did you not shoot and retrieve 2 today.. :angry: without me..

sorry mate ,i wasnt prepared to run this morning,my appologies.the ground was still hard.will get out soon again,as your always a lucky mascot.remember kinkardine. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: 4 clappers up 4 clappers down

shhhhhhhhhhh :yes:

notworthy.gif

thumbs.gif

stevie i never had the plesure of even seeing a photo of this wee dog,but after seeing floyd and dingo im man enough to say i wanted some of that thumbs.gif

sorry mate ,i wasnt prepared to run this morning,my appologies.the ground was still hard.will get out soon again,as your always a lucky mascot.remember kinkardine. clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif 4 clappers up 4 clappers down

shhhhhhhhhhh yes.gif

have youse got the clap lol just joking ladswink.gif

notworthy.gif

thumbs.gif

sorry mate ,i wasnt prepared to run this morning,my appologies.the ground was still hard.will get out soon again,as your always a lucky mascot.remember kinkardine. clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif 4 clappers up 4 clappers down

shhhhhhhhhhh yes.gif

a got comentry the day. :victory::victory:

notworthy.gif

thumbs.gif

shhhhhhhhhhh yes.gif

to right mate there some non beleivers out there :notworthy:

you keep asking the same questions over and over, its dead simple carson + Indy are out of Bob and a bitch called Molly, Dingo, Jackal and Floyd were out the same litter Meg x Bob and Rhona, Jings bitch is out of Bob to a bitch Jing had cant remember her name youd have to ask him. But then surely you would know all this if you know him?

notworthy.gif

thumbs.gif

shhhhhhhhhhh yes.gif

to right mate there some non beleivers out there :notworthy:

well done :clapper:

you keep asking the same questions over and over, its dead simple carson + Indy are out of Bob and a bitch called Molly, Dingo, Jackal and Floyd were out the same litter Meg x Bob and Rhona, Jings bitch is out of Bob to a bitch Jing had cant remember her name youd have to ask him. But then surely you would know all this if you know him?

im not the nosey type that many dogs they all got hard to keep up with whats what yes.gif i no alot of people dont mean i ask want there life story might get on from jing if im lucky enoughwink.gif

Well now you know whos got what. Hope it does well for you, they will be well reared pups thats for sure he puts a lot of time and effort into them thumbs.gif

what bitch did you prefer out dingo and jackyl.only seen dingo,1st class thumbs.gif

did you not see them doubled up on that dvd where the stubble was just cut and bailes were in the park what month did you film that SJM