permision

got a phone call of a nursery owner asking if i could sort rabbits out that are feasting on his plants went and had a look today plenty evidence of rabbits took me into a poly tunnel full of plant pots with just stalks in them seems the bunnys ate all the plants in 3 nights had a good look around the hedgerows and fields but couldent find 1 set not a hole so were there living who nos.

found the owner had some crack with him and he says on a night its like watership down and all the crap and scrapeings about a well believe him so it looks like its not 1 for the ferrets going back tomorro night at closing time with the air rifle to see whats about.had the beddy bitch with me and she flushed and killed 2 rats so she had a good time.

john

got a phone call of a nursery owner asking if i could sort rabbits out that are feasting on his plants went and had a look today plenty evidence of rabbits took me into a poly tunnel full of plant pots with just stalks in them seems the bunnys ate all the plants in 3 nights had a good look around the hedgerows and fields but couldent find 1 set not a hole so were there living who nos.

found the owner had some crack with him and he says on a night its like watership down and all the crap and scrapeings about a well believe him so it looks like its not 1 for the ferrets going back tomorro night at closing time with the air rifle to see whats about.had the beddy bitch with me and she flushed and killed 2 rats so she had a good time.

john

Maybe the crack is impairing his judgement :icon_eek::whistling:

john

Maybe the crack is impairing his judgement :icon_eek::whistling:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Like 1

Snares would probably be a good method here. Obviously removed before opening time

im going back later on around dusk to see whats going on but when i had a look around yesterday couldent see any runs or places were they were getting through fence to snare might no something better later might be his amagination sees 1 and thinks hes infested.

atb john.

Snares would probably be a good method here. Obviously removed before opening time

im going back later on around dusk to see whats going on but when i had a look around yesterday couldent see any runs or places were they were getting through fence to snare might no something better later might be his amagination sees 1 and thinks hes infested.

atb john.

let us no how you get on atb

well went at 4.30 by the time a found the gaffer to get the dog locked up and got me gear found a canny spot behind some pallets of compost after about 25mins mr bunny comes hopping along hedge stopped about 20m away aimed 1 down nowt else apeared moved to bottom of nursery hid in corner 15mins later no2 pops out stook its head up took aim dead.waited for a while nowt else so walked back to van on way heard a russel in the hedge flicked switch on rifle big bloody rat put a 177 between its eyes.never seen another rabbit apart from the 2. went home freezing.