seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

this is Hazel out of Casper and Hippy Ians bitch Ruth, Great Grandaughter to Seagull. Age 9

100_0446.jpg

And her two sons from repeat matings with Issac, Great Great Grandsons of Seagull.

Ripper Aged 3.

100_0217.jpg

Finn Aged 12 Month.

100_0452.jpg

this dog has similar markings as the mother of the hippis bitch, what size is he mate
  • Like 1

this is Hazel out of Casper and Hippy Ians bitch Ruth, Great Grandaughter to Seagull. Age 9

100_0446.jpg

And her two sons from repeat matings with Issac, Great Great Grandsons of Seagull.

Ripper Aged 3.

100_0217.jpg

Finn Aged 12 Month.

100_0452.jpg

this dog has similar markings as the mother of the hippis bitch, what size is he mate

all looking wellwith you jamie speak soon atb

100_0446.jpg

Ripper Aged 3.

100_0217.jpg

Finn Aged 12 Month.

100_0452.jpg

all looking wellwith you jamie speak soon atb

i like the bitch hazel was she a fair bitch

rose was ok from what i remember . she was a very good bitch when i seen her run

how many times u see her run twice how can u judge a dog twice silly man

ian just come back from kent yesterday teh rain must have soaked into your brain.. now stop being nasty cos u sold your soul to teh pund note and have nothing to run next yr ..

these dogs out of seagull and close realations are not all brilliant some are average some no good, but once you get a good un with this breeding it normally is a top class animal. i seen other dogs run what are top class out of other stuff. foxy was best i seen out seagull, her record will never be beaten and her owner is a proper stock man who done itwith his dogs and with his trotters and he doing it with his hounds now. and this is not me licking ass its just fact when he was into his coursing stuff he jogged them out in all weathers and was out 3 times a week down fen . matching. i remember gm who owned nipper coming round my house asking if i wanted to match foxy with my dog shak i didnt really know craig then much and gm gave me a tape of her running so i watchd it and rang him up and said ill match her .. think it was only for 200 .. anyways day came and i was winning 3 2 with craig having more slip hemust have gave her 200 yds andhare was flyingto some cover must admit i thought hare was gone and i was counting my money . foxy turned hare off cover and ran it for about 4 mins if i remember rightly finally killing it. he came back with bitchand i said what we gonna do now he said wewill run one more hare i said f**k that wewill cal it a draw lol. foxy best asset to me was her heart and desire to get teh job done no matter what and i was priveledged to have seen her run on teh occasions i did. seagull also produced snowy and i was lucky to have owned snowys sister and u cant forget nipper who i seen run he had a massive haeart and i seen him do things when u think he has to jack but he kept going and done his job when some lesser dog s would have pulled. i hope u have read this topic and enjoyed it. ... im waiting still for another foxy snowy susie they dont come along very often but teh linestill prodices decent hare killers but thats why they called once ina lifetime dogs teh likes of foxy .. edited to say or another seagull with the prices of some pups what are going for now just think what price would be to get a pup out of her now. susie cost me 500 a long time ago and people said u mad paying that for a daft lurcher id put another 0 on end of to now to get another pup like her,...

Edited by karlsberg
  • Like 7