seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

you want to jump in with me and desmond. wont be sp tho lol

They reckon hes been trying to kill the same rabbit for 3 month at southport,hes getting closer now there dropping off :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

same land someones gang ran 7 rabbits with some superstars so they say and killed how many :whistling::whistling: how many rabbits did we get cocker on same land lol

dont want to make this into an arguement here but lord of teh fens ill run you with my bitches a against yours on your land just keep it to pm thats all stop spoiling this for the rest of the lads who enjoy this,

LOL mate, no gripe with you mate and I'm sorry for wasting your thread... But, me and colon have business to sort out but thanks anyhow mate. Nice dogs btw.
backtracking AGAIN!!!! no gripe with you mate snivell snivell grovel grovel don't seem so confident do you LARD on the fence? :thumbdown:
blink.gif Not backtracking colon, its you and me that is going to run.... your the big man who threw out the challenge, you got the balls to follow through? I sent you a pm, still waiting on you answering it. BTW, I noticed shadwick said he didn't know you but you probably know him.... seems to me your just a fud who has bitten off too much to chew and are using all these guys to do your dirty work :yes: Now, answer the pm colon, go on son, grow a set......
had p.m. s off other members on here saying you never show up, you just proved it!! you a waste of space, btw how come yuor home from work early tonight?? i thought mc.donalds were open late at night!!! biggrin.gif

A jobs a job