seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

heres a cake i made for killing crew and desmond to celebrate a momentous occasion for the both of them hope u enjoy

th-2.jpg

heres a cake i made for killing crew and desmond to celebrate a momentous occasion for the both of them hope u enjoy

th-2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :toast:

has anyone ever lined of the white flash dog [sonia x fella]if so did he produce ;)

think last time he went to a bitch he produced some puppies hahaha

:feck:

only messing ask pinky he mite know

soft shit...

soft shit, this coming from the man that got out of the car to shout at the farmers that were trying to block us in then 10 seconds later came running down the road with the farmer chasing him then jumped in the car screaming lock the doors, haha, all thow I do admit it got a bit scary when twats fired the 12 bore over the car and I shouted get ur heads down caus I thought he was gunna blow the back window out, mental some of them farmers

lol u f*****g ducked lol when gun went off...that was funny wasnt it.. i was more scared with your erractic driving doing 100 mph heading towards farmers car..only reason i ran back to the car cos i heard you crying and i had a spare tissue...and this is all the thanks i get for being kind next time your mascara can fecking run lol

was weird never seen a dog go down hill and lose condition so quick he was like a bag of bones. after shock of the acid build up his body should build up a defence against it and with the help of a few supplements he should be ok now :thumbs:

Kc if your dog has acidosis or the screws mate in can and is quite serious and can take some getting over, in severe cases it damages internal Organs.

Try and source some Dufalite and use this after very hard work especialy if your dog looks in distress.

Its caused when a dog is not Fit enough for the work being asked of it or and when its hot or a dog is distressed - exited barking ect before or after Hard work.,

If its just happened get it to a Vet and on a Drip, once home put a heat lamp over it at nightime till it starts putting on weight.

Plenty fluids and Rest.

It will take quite a while before you can start any form of Hard work and especially putting behind puss.

The dogs back will go to Nothing, its piss will be strong trying to get rid of Toxins and it will be dehydrated.

Time , Patcience, Good management and Goodluck.

cheers pal :thumbs: