seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

nothings been picked yet 4 went down to kent last week and am waiting for someone to pick others up...but they dont mind what they get... this is not a post to sell these pups as lads can vouch for me i am very fussy who they go to... i dont own the bitch but wanted my dog to go to top class bred animals and jack snowy is just up my street . snowy and susie teh grandmothers to these pups are in my top 5 bitches i ever seen run..

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

OMC would be britains worst peddlar if he actually was one, he lined scout to storm free, gave away his pick of litter free to a mate, Id wager the dam of these pups is not even his own bitch, likely they there at his being raised cos he will give em the start in life they need, he no friend of mine but he not a peddlar by a long shot ........................scout not being at open stud after Fly winning forley says it all , not many would turn down 500 a pop for use of their dogs willy :laugh:

• Like 1

OMC would be britains worst peddlar if he actually was one, he lined scout to storm free, gave away his pick of litter free to a mate, Id wager the dam of these pups is not even his own bitch, likely they there at his being raised cos he will give em the start in life they need, he no friend of mine but he not a peddlar by a long shot ........................scout not being at open stud after Fly winning forley says it all , not many would turn down 500 a pop for use of their dogs willy :laugh:

i know hes selfish fecker tho. hes going to get scouts balls chopped so i carnt maybe use him. he wont even get straws of him the c u n t :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some peddler paul :laugh::thumbs:

shhhhhhhh black recking it plzzzz showtime soon.... u very welcome to bring your dogs down and run land what we run and not in a ring and waiting for the judges to pick..i didnt say anything on your post when u was trying to peddle the last pups for 100 and going down .. these pups wil be either placed like some have in good rabbit coursing homes or sold there 2 left if they dont get good homes they stay here..

PEDDLE ON PAUL I,M OUT :thumbs:

so it a no then lol STEVIE

stevie do the scots lads proud :victory: get it on ,i will pay for the day and come down with you :thumbs: