seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

shhhhhhhh black recking it plzzzz showtime soon.... u very welcome to bring your dogs down and run land what we run and not in a ring and waiting for the judges to pick..i didnt say anything on your post when u was trying to peddle the last pups for 100 and going down .. these pups wil be either placed like some have in good rabbit coursing homes or sold there 2 left if they dont get good homes they stay here..

• Like 1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

shhhhhhhh black recking it plzzzz showtime soon.... u very welcome to bring your dogs down and run land what we run and not in a ring and waiting for the judges to pick..i didnt say anything on your post when u was trying to peddle the last pups for 100 and going down .. these pups wil be either placed like some have in good rabbit coursing homes or sold there 2 left if they dont get good homes they stay here..

PEDDLE ON PAUL I,M OUT :thumbs:

we have gifted 6 of these pups to lads who we trust other 3 were gone butlads couldnt take them on due to personal reasons so they for sale for 300 pound.. if they dont sell they stay here tillwe get homes for them.. too many people in teh dog game cant just mind there own buisness.. i never made a penny o ut of scout i line bitches to mates for nothingas long as bitches tested or bred the way i like ..in teh dog ame that teh way it should be

them pups are crackers fella . how many you keeping?

HOW MANY OF THEM IS HE SELLING YOU MEAN HAHA

them pups are crackers fella . how many you keeping?

HOW MANY OF THEM IS HE SELLING YOU MEAN HAHA

f*****g jesus ye got a nerve i would of been asamed to of had to sell pup's on thl and even more embarressed to keep having to price drop :laugh: at least his are bred better yours only had the sire's breeding :tongue2:
  • Like 1

so it a no then lol STEVIE

WORKING FLAT OUT GIVE SNOOP A SHOUT HE,S CLOSER

WORKING FLAT OUT GIVE SNOOP A SHOUT HE,S CLOSER

WORKING FLAT OUT that's a good answer. :laugh: