WANTED

As title suggests, were looking to add a third DVD to complete a 3 dvd box set on ratting with terriers. This is profesionally carried out by a team of dedicated terrier men willing to travel and do whatever is possible to eradicate these pest, goes without saying all stock, buildings etc respected. Im sure you have a chicken, maggot, pig or cattle farm near you that you cant keep on top of. Come and join the experience, it will be fun.

Cheers

Trev

Donny Ratpack

post-44854-126571002275_thumb.jpg

good pic,he his a big fella that DP.

is that the coalville ratpack :thumbs:

Yes DP is a big fella, hands like shovels, strong as an OX, A character he is, this guy has lived, remember him coming to apleby fair other year with me 2hrs there 2hrs back, told some great tales he`d been involved in in his lifetime, had me in stitches never told same story twice, he could write a book. A gentle giant.

Not coalville ratpack, them dogs long time gone or aged. It was a team combining Severn Valley and Donny Rat pack. A day to remember. Platty asked me other day to do an article for countrymans weekly, am on with it now. Was filmed too so a DVD comeing out in the near future.