Morning out spoilled by Tree Hugger

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never come across any whilst out in the field but I'm well remembering some of the posts here. I like the thought of flicking rabbit guts in their general direction. :laugh: Would soon move them on, I think.

I've come across plenty in other situations though...most obnoxious was a fella in his early twenties- arrogant, ignorant vegetarian dimwit- who really cut up when fieldsports came up in conversation and he found out that I have been known to neck the odd bunny. :laugh: Ah, the idiots one has to endure through association. :no:

You should have kept on and caught more bunnies mate- that would have been the best way to invalidate their idiocy.

Edited by Coneytrappr

soon moan if she had to pay a fiver for a loaf of bread because the rabbits got out of control. dont waste your breath u cant convert people like that, she probably went home for a roast chicken dinner that she brought from tesco and i bet that chicken never seen day light felt a breeze and was forced to get so fat in 30 days or so that its legs couldnt hold the weight and it spent the rest of its sorry life in its own sh*t and pi*s :hmm:

I had it happen once and i defended my right to hunt and took the law into my own hands and kicked the S**T out of the pest loving A**e holeboxing.gif because he grabbed me by the neck. I would'nt let anybody give me greef or violence for something i have a god given right to do without feeling the sharp end of my sword (after all rabbits are food and we are at the top of the food chain!!) so come on people stand up for your god given right.gunsmilie.gif

Paddy

explain that its countryside management they wont have a clue about that , explain that hundreds of years ago these rabbits were released by folks as a food source and were managed by these folks and these folks aint no longer here as it was hundreds of years ago, and that these fluffy little fekers cause seriouse damage to this green and pleasent land these arm chair warriors claim to care about so much and then tell them to kindly fek off back home as its nearlly time for countryfile . :whistling:

Edited by Jamie m