Help wanted with ill dog

Mat

I have got a 9 year old springer she started yesterday buy not been her self. Today her nose is driping and she has been sick about 4 times. I have not changed her diet in any way. Can any body give me a idea as to what is matter with her.

Thank's

Edited by Mat

I have got a 9 year old springer she started yesterday buy not been her self. Today her nose is driping and she has been sick about 4 times. I have not changed her diet in any way. Can any body give me a idea as to what is matter with her.

Thank's

I know its a longshot but thought about a visit to the vet??

Thank's

I know its a longshot but thought about a visit to the vet??

now that sounds like a plan ...

I no the vet is a good idea i just did not want to rush her ther on a weekend for them to tell me she had a upset stomach then give me a masive bill. She is drinking i thort about just giving her some boiled rice for tea. But thanks for all the replys

I no the vet is a good idea i just did not want to rush her ther on a weekend for them to tell me she had a upset stomach then give me a masive bill. She is drinking i thort about just giving her some boiled rice for tea. But thanks for all the replys

if she is drinking i wouldnt rush to the vet for a least a day, i would withhold her food as mentioned earlier for about 24hrs then try the boiled rice , the rice will help with any stomach upset.

i am also a big fan of caline and morphine that you would take yourself, i have used it extensively over the years and i find that it stops Diarrhea quickly and settles upset stomachs as well.

keith

if your dog is a member of your time does not matter what the vet bill is you should take it the time its ill. thats what i do worry about the bill when the dog is right mate

1st choice has to be vet incase something serious is wrong. I spent a lot of time travelling in asia and any time someone had shits then curd was the cure, 3 times a day.And it was a cure.

If you are not making your own then get some probiotic yoghurts down it.

Good luck