wheaton greyhound picks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

glad you like the pics mate heres 2 more for you

nice pics what are these crosses like on the bigger game??

very nice mate,looks like he loves his job.

Posted Images

hunterside,you no me,ive put kerry in my dogs and used it cus ive seen it run and its good ,heathers brother i should of just put it down and lets face it its been to every thing what it shouldnt ,and went off my yard with a breeding to cum out of him ,did i it no did i f**k ,i use the best i can as long as it can run and its proved it self.

Ive got a pup out of tonk, litter sister to hunterside's. Breeding wise she is exactly what im after, but now theres a bit of controversy about this tonk dog. Was he worthy of being bred from or not? If he did his job and did his job well then my mind will be at rest...

Here she is, happy enough with her.

005.jpg

006.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

One that I had the pleasure of working for a short time......darling of a dog she was.

Hard as nails and the softest bitch with people

post-32-126562402613_thumb.jpg

Very well bred but had a dash of bull through PG's blood via RHU

i knew i had seen that staff in your avatar before its old kesh out edrd if im right??? that bitch reminded me straight away and again if im right she was meg and you lost her on farm out working??? i used to love the articles about kesh and nell really good reading and summat different to prove the doubters about staffs wrong!! ive found an old edrd in my pile from august 05 no 157 and the article on staffs in the field would be worth putting on here if you can as anyone who hasnt read it would find it interesting ive just it again and its still a good read!! BUT this is wheaton thread some cracking looking dogs on here ive only seen 2 work but they were good dogs and the fact they are not as popular as bull crosses is probably a good thing!!!

Ive got a pup out of tonk, litter sister to hunterside's. Breeding wise she is exactly what im after, but now theres a bit of controversy about this tonk dog. Was he worthy of being bred from or not? If he did his job and did his job well then my mind will be at rest...

005.jpg

006.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

never heard of tonk tbh but id have that bitch!!! looks a cracker mate and can anyone else see the horse skull in the silver birch log or have i had 1 :drink: to many :thumbs:

Guest hunterside

005.jpg

006.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

i dont think there is any controversy about the dog he did work be it fox deer or what ever the throw it on and they put it to a colly/grey that worked ive seen pics of when they take it to scotland so in my eyes the offspring shud follw suit its not thier falt the way they where bred time will tell .

Guest hunterside

hunterside,you no me,ive put kerry in my dogs and used it cus ive seen it run and its good ,heathers brother i should of just put it down and lets face it its been to every thing what it shouldnt ,and went off my yard with a breeding to cum out of him ,did i it no did i f**k ,i use the best i can as long as it can run and its proved it self.

each to there own chris like you said if we all had the same type the world will be a boring place, dont forget i got the pup for nowt they came to me with it so i took it you now me aswell owt for nowt lol. hope you and yer family are happy in yer new place and the next few months are better that the last happy hunting hs.

Edited by hunterside
Guest digthemdeeper

hes 27tts keano. hes now taking foxes single handed. my daughter owns the little black and white pup hes 24tts at the moment.

matt slevins sandy crossed with a full hound... :thumbs:

One that I had the pleasure of working for a short time......darling of a dog she was.

i knew i had seen that staff in your avatar before its old kesh out edrd if im right??? that bitch reminded me straight away and again if im right she was meg and you lost her on farm out working??? i used to love the articles about kesh and nell really good reading and summat different to prove the doubters about staffs wrong!! ive found an old edrd in my pile from august 05 no 157 and the article on staffs in the field would be worth putting on here if you can as anyone who hasnt read it would find it interesting ive just it again and its still a good read!! BUT this is wheaton thread some cracking looking dogs on here ive only seen 2 work but they were good dogs and the fact they are not as popular as bull crosses is probably a good thing!!!

Blimey, you've got a good memory Jimmy!

Yeah, that was Meg and yes, she broke her neck when she collided with an old plough that was left rusting near some bales. Smashing dog, if a little head strong. She was just starting out in her working life really but she'd flown out of the blocks and was ticking all of the boxes. She did have some minus points, but they were something I could live with. I had no doubt she would have got better with time but I never got to prove my theory.

Glad you remembered old Kesh...that's made my day. He was often overlooked but he did a grand job for me. Time took it's toll though and cancer got hold of him.

Blimey, you've got a good memory Jimmy!

Yeah, that was Meg and yes, she broke her neck when she collided with an old plough that was left rusting near some bales. Smashing dog, if a little head strong. She was just starting out in her working life really but she'd flown out of the blocks and was ticking all of the boxes. She did have some minus points, but they were something I could live with. I had no doubt she would have got better with time but I never got to prove my theory.

Glad you remembered old Kesh...that's made my day. He was often overlooked but he did a grand job for me. Time took it's toll though and cancer got hold of him.

:thumbs: i knew id seen him before!! a shame to hear he has passed on mate rip kesh! i honestly enjoyed your write ups about him and nell tho as i no ALL staffs are overlooked too but like you said in that article IF they are given a chance they can show they have a use in the field just not many people will believe it!! did you ever get a pup out of either of them??