Reccomended Bivvy?

Ive got a Matt Hayes storm force8 or thats what i think its called [bought it ages ago] its really quick to put up when you get the hang of it,no poles to thread and is pretty sturdy when pegged out properly even in high winds,ive got the one man and its ok for size,i Dont buy things because some "name" is on it either,its a good buy imo.

I bought it "on special" yea right! but the price did go up shortly after i bought mine,that tells you something.

hth steve.

iv got a Chub cyfish thats a twin skin but takes ages to set up not the best of fun when cold and wet the jrc bivvy is on special offer at go out doors im sure

takes ages to set up,what you on about,just the same as any armadillo,about 5 min+5 min for winter skin,sounds like you need more practice pal

iv got a Chub cyfish thats a twin skin but takes ages to set up not the best of fun when cold and wet the jrc bivvy is on special offer at go out doors im sure

takes ages to set up,what you on about,just the same as any armadillo,about 5 min+5 min for winter skin,sounds like you need more practice pal

true im not going to argue theres a second set of skins and nets/doors with it and no paper work but like you said once its mastered it should be a 5-10 min job

true im not going to argue theres a second set of skins and nets/doors with it and no paper work but like you said once its mastered it should be a 5-10 min job

:thumbs: liked your piking trip thread ,fair play mate