i havnt seen any run in flesh karlsberg.. but blondie, benji, barney peggy ..fettle?????? (is she direct fron him) all look on tape as above average to me and seem to be producing aswell..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

foxey was the best ever match bitch ive seen her run a hare on a tarmac rd for 3 mins and catch massive heart twice a week easy

another story about foxy and many of u wont believe it but it as true as i sit here in me conservatory . i was with cn and a few others and cn wa s walking a big seeded field anyways police came 2

I'm not going to knock either of these great bitches, nor either owner as I respect both of them, but Foxy's record at match running will probably never be beaten. However Dancer beat her in the Forle

another story about foxy and many of u wont believe it but it as true as i sit here in me conservatory . i was with cn and a few others and cn wa s walking a big seeded field anyways police came 2 cars and a dog van they shouted at cn to come off land he iether didnt hear ot just ignored them anyways out of teh van they let lose teh biggest german shepherd u ever seen . brian shout watch out cn the dogs are out anyways with that cn looked round and this massive white fanged wolf like of an alsation was running at h im faster than a atrain

cn let loose foxy she went stright for teh throat of the alsation and in a cobra like strike started to shake it . that why she was good and cn loved her he owed her his life rip foxy

• Like 3

i havnt seen any run in flesh karlsberg.. but blondie, benji, barney peggy ..fettle?????? (is she direct fron him) all look on tape as above average to me and seem to be producing aswell..

blondie benji barney peggy are out of nipper not casper

thats what im sayin :thumbs:

how many of them were matched?

thats what im sayin :thumbs:

barney is definately producing quality tackle .some with black ears black tail throwing back to foxy

cmon lads lets not try and turn this into a slanging match lets just remember foxy for those who seen and matched for what she was a class animal

I AGREE WITH THAT, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO CRITICISE FOXY, MAKE IT CONSTRUCTIVE LADS :thumbs:
  • Like 1

cmon lads lets not try and turn this into a slanging match lets just remember foxy for those who seen and matched for what she was a class animal

I AGREE WITH THAT, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO CRITICISE FOXY, MAKE IT CONSTRUCTIVE LADS :thumbs:

spot on :thumbs:

how can anybody have anything to criticise foxy about ????

• Like 1