black & tan smooth coated terriers

coyote hunter dont know shit he still works doubled up russels and calls patterdales lakeland types

to be honest he needs to stop reading the crap on wikipedia and compare these two totally diffrent breeds and then make his judgement, u dont see harcombe gould or jp callin their dogs lakelands and u dont see them working dooubled up coyote hunter is stuck in the dark days i think

imo i think its you that does not know shit about the history and development of the working terrier all you can see is want you see today i think you will find out your wrong go back centurys before your harcombe,gould or jp before you start spouting shit

Edited by darren67

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there was a few smooth lakies came from whitehaven mate. they more than likely go back to m steels Bob he was used by a fella in the glasgow area and there was a few smooths came through in those line

Posted Images

but to be honest coyote hunter must be jealous that hes got lakys and realised patts are better and tryin to kid people who dont know better, hes only kidding himself sodont come cryin to us [bANNED TEXT] uve got a yard full of shit lakys or russels u av to use doubled up

space cadet

but to be honest coyote hunter must be jealous that hes got lakys and realised patts are better and tryin to kid people who dont know better, hes only kidding himself sodont come cryin to us [bANNED TEXT] uve got a yard full of shit lakys or russels u av to use doubled up

space cadet

the mans in hunt service,i think he knows what hes about :big_boss:

space cadet

the mans in hunt service,i think he knows what hes about :big_boss:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

just because your in hunt service dosent mean you know every thing, i know someone whos a terreirman for my local hunt and hes a complete twat so how does following hounds make u an expert, it dosent

[/qu

Sorry mate but your a seventeen year old kid with far to much to say for yourself ,ffs you've only just got a terrier of your own ,when Iwas at school there was a placard above the blackboard which said "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear to be stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Ifeel there might be a lesson in there for you now trot on and stop spoiling a good thread .

• 3 weeks later...

space cadet

ive kept a patterdale for 17 yrs and just gone to lakelands, so i must be a complete t*at eh...horses for courses turnerboi no good putting a dog which wont come off into a rocky place and no point putting an incredibly hard dog into a 20ft dig...respect your peers as most will have forgot more than you have learnt so far...nothing against you fella, i like a fiery little fu*ker, thats why i keep terriers... ;)

space cadet

stop shouting your mouth off about lakys you prick, you get good ones and bad ones just like any breed but come out with me and il garante theyl piss all over whatever you keep.