ferreting/ lamping weekends

good on you and hopefully you get agood few dates to make you hobby pay ,pm me more details and ill put a few bits up in local game dealers or hunting type shops,i no afew americans thta are over every year but ,i dont hink rabbits are there game but ill ask as they tip well all the best and hope the venture pays of

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks very much whin, i will be setting up a web page within the next week to tell you all the info people need. im having a meeting with the farmer monday to sort final details out and i will put them up. people are booking like mad for some reason, hope there are enough rabbits for everyone lol

I would make sure you are insured and up to date with food hygene certificates and such like i have heard it can be a right pain in the arse if owt goes wrong.I have only been once on a B.O.P hunting week run by a very well known falconer who rents a lodge in scotland for a month we ended going on the last week and sport was poor and the week turned into a sham.The lads who i went up with were hopeing to fly at blue hares but [bANNED TEXT] we got up told we couldentthumbdown.gif Also make sure your guests are well awere of the land boundries they can go on as some other lads from round here got arrested [bANNED TEXT] they strayed on a lamping holliday at T.Mcphees some years ago.Good luck mate you are definately going to need itthumbs.gif atb dell

yes everything is insured and why do i need food hygene im not cooking anything!! there is plenty to go at from rabbiting terriers waking round all day , ferreting lamping and birds of prey. i no im going to need it but if i dont try i will never no. hopefully we will have a clay shoot aswell at some point

yes everything is insured and why do i need food hygene im not cooking anything!! there is plenty to go at from rabbiting terriers waking round all day , ferreting lamping and birds of prey. i no im going to need it but if i dont try i will never no. hopefully we will have a clay shoot aswell at some point

If you are serving food to members of the public you will need a level 2 food hygene certificate.atb dell

As reguards to the boundries mate i will be with every one that books i will take them about and show them places to ferret (not getting involved unless asked just watching and who no's may learn a few tips) also if the people want me to i will video the weekend so they can have to dvd before they leave.

sounds good and you are on the [bANNED TEXT] foot ,you can only win maybe not big but win as there nothing betterthan taking peole out and showing them a trick or two and learning atrick or to , vidoeing is god i wish i had vidoed every year when i went to new mexico on jack rabbit coursing and , coyotes and other qaurry . as you dont app at times whenyou are busy at the game its when they try to stop like the hunting ban and take your FFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDOMMM THTAS WHEN YOU THINK FEVCH IT I SHOULD HAD DONE THIS AND THAT ,BUT HEYY IT SOUNDS GOOD ALL THE BEST AS I SAYS GET IT ON AND HAVE FUN AND MAKE A FEW DOLLARS