Wales or England?

:whistling: FECK ME ...... THE WELSH BIG MOUTHES HAVE GONE QUITE ......

DID THEY SHUT THE DOOR ON THE WAY OUT ? :whistling:

ENGLAND PLAYED BADLY AND STILL WON !

DUCKWING

shut up you sad cnuts, if you want to watch rugby come to wales, if you just want to watch one man kick a ball over the posts go to ireland or england. end of Edited by .terrier man.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as long as we beat the pommy c**ts i dont mind 3 - 0

Haven't anyone got the balls to put the score down

nice one maltenby (arse hole to the English) for those who dont speak welsh

Posted Images

what do you mean you dont mind if england wins, we can beat the lips off them and you can still thrape their hares you soft c**t :feck::feck:

That#s right!

Coz you aint got non of your own. They're all ours!

Swampy

Ning like the sherif of notts

DUCKWING

shut up you sad cnuts, if you want to watch rugby come to wales, if you just want to watch one man kick a ball over the posts go to ireland or england. end of

Not bitter then?

NING

DUCKWING

shut up you sad cnuts, if you want to watch rugby come to wales, if you just want to watch one man kick a ball over the posts go to ireland or england. end of

Oooooooh let me think now!!!!

How many kicks did Hook miss?

Oh but it's OK for mr Jones! fek Off you LOST again. give up graciously its more sportsmanlike......or is that lost on you guys?

Gloating because I lied Ning

well done boys england beat us and have shown that at the top of there game they can

compete and win against us scoring tries when we are down to 14 men and they also have

a great footballer in johnny wilkinson :wankerzo4:

we may of played shit :duh: but we will improve :unsure: and we need to

but i was not impressed at all with england

and no i am not bitter just sick :sick: :sick: :sick: and :realmad:

well done boys england beat us and have shown that at the top of there game they can

compete and win against us scoring tries when we are down to 14 men and they also have

Almost sincere!

I do love hearing the excuses.

Beaten fair and square and you lot still believe you were "robbed"

Jonny W is there for his all round game. His superb kicking is a bonus. You never complained when Jonathon Davies was doing it.

Alun Wynn Jones was sent of for cheating. Do you honestly think England are going to take there foot of the gas just because you only had 14 men?

You were beaten in every aspect of the game. Scrummaging, line out rucks and mauls, and your backs were lacklustre.

All this I said before the game on this site.

I would have more respect for some if they accept defeat graciously........can't see it happening on here

rgds

Swampy

ning low sweet chariot

Almost sincere!

I do love hearing the excuses.

Beaten fair and square and you lot still believe you were "robbed"

Jonny W is there for his all round game. His superb kicking is a bonus. You never complained when Jonathon Davies was doing it.

Alun Wynn Jones was sent of for cheating. Do you honestly think England are going to take there foot of the gas just because you only had 14 men?

You were beaten in every aspect of the game. Scrummaging, line out rucks and mauls, and your backs were lacklustre.

All this I said before the game on this site.

I would have more respect for some if they accept defeat graciously........can't see it happening on here

rgds

Swampy

ning low sweet chariot

just to clear up one of your points the kicker who played for wales was neil jenkings

point number two it makes it easier in the scrum when the other is one man short :boxing: and all the fouls were not picked up by the ref :angry:

never mind our rugby speed merchant adam jones showed speed as he scored his try against you :yes::snack::snack:

james hook may not have been able to kick the ball but he can still score trys :boogie:

anyway your right we did loose the game of that there no doubt and worst of all to you lot we played shite :bad: however we will improve and we need to

looking forward to our next game and a few :drink::drink:

also looking forward to yours come on ITALY be shure of one thing i will allways be there for any team that plays against your lot

and allways proud to be WELSH :yahoo::yahoo:

Been abroad due to work, but managed to see the game yesterday. Interested to read the Taffies bollocks as usual, bad losers to a man. Then again if your national sport is coming second fair play to you. Well done the Paddy's not the best game but me thinks another Grand Slam for you lads. F*ck the Jocks, dot on the cards, and a Englishman as coach, Ho the shame Hahahahahaha.

Wel pleased with ENGLAND, still anumber of big names out due to injury, the team was not firing on all cyclinders but given the way Wales were playing did not need to be, from a English poinrt of view be happy with second again.

Interesting six nations to look forward to and home for another 2 months, good beer, decent weather, dogs and fanny, HAPPY DAYS !!!

If the Welsh are playing a foreign team I like to see them do well, same goes for the Scot's and the Irish, it's just a shame that they don't feel the same way.

looking forward to our next game and a few :drink::drink:

also looking forward to yours come on ITALY be shure of one thing i will allways be there for any team that plays against your lot

and allways proud to be WELSH :yahoo::yahoo:

Do you have to hate us to be a Proud Welsh man?

Can you english chaps remember what you said last year...oh and the year before...oh and the year before that...when your score wasnt greater than ours...anyone remember themselves not being a sore loser or making excuses..if so step up with what you said...

What a great weekend England spanked the taff twats, a £10 win on the lottery gut full of beer and a chucking out time punch up with a gobby welsh tosser who will need a Monday morning visit to the dentist

It dont get any better  :drink::toast::boxing:

I watched a game between two very ordinary looking northern hemisphere teams yesterday. Wales didn't show up much, and when they did they f****d it up, and England despite the much hyped and trumpeted 'Licence to thrill' bollocks that was sounded all week, rolled back the years and were prepared to spend the best part of 80 minutes slowing possession and trying to kick the leather off the ball. Wyn-Jones done us no favours with his moment of madness, the scrum was already shorn of two first choice lions, and the last thing it needed was the loss of a man. Our line out was piss poor as it has been for the last two seasons, we lost ball from most of them. I could go on about the way the ref kept missing the constant infringements in teh scrum, especially in the second half, but it would just sound like sour grapes! :D

I'm pissed off with the manner of defeat more than the result, if England had played good rugby and hammered us, I could handle that, but they didn't. We shot ourselves in the foot, and England done what any other half decent top level team should do when given opportunities.

I genuinely think that Wales looked the more threatening team when in the groove, and not one of you England fans can honestly say that your arses didn't collectively twitch in the final quarter of the match, up until the point when Stephen Jones gave away the ball for the last try... :D

Credit where credit's due, congratulations England for an opportunistic win. We slipped, you took advantage. :thumbs:

What a great weekend England spanked the taff twats, a £10 win on the lottery gut full of beer and a chucking out time punch up with a gobby welsh tosser who will need a Monday morning visit to the dentist

It dont get any better :drink::toast::boxing:

:clapper: Well done, you've probably given that 'Gobby Welsh tosser' exactly what he was after, a reaction! :yes: I bet he got more satisfaction from the fact that you got wound up enough to hit out at him than you did for actually hitting him. I bet he's still pissing himself laughing at you now! :D