where to buy fox scent?

How can you buy a real scent? There is no way of bottling the actual scent of a live fox! You can only make/obtain or buy something that either smells of fox, or comes out of a fox.... if its for laying a drag, i used to train my bushers to hunt a line when they were wee pups, i used to stuff fresh fox tails into a big pop bottle, and fill with water, then leave it for month or more, the resulting liquid was very 'foxy' indeed and worked a treat for what i wanted it for.

How can you buy a real scent? There is no way of bottling the actual scent of a live fox! You can only make/obtain or buy something that either smells of fox, or comes out of a fox.... if its for laying a drag, i used to train my bushers to hunt a line when they were wee pups, i used to stuff fresh fox tails into a big pop bottle, and fill with water, then leave it for month or more, the resulting liquid was very 'foxy' indeed and worked a treat for what i wanted it for.

i agree dog natives, what i meant was is "fox pee" the same product as the bottled "fox scent" which Id presumed was madee from rendered down fox and made into a concentrate. yes its for laying a drag for trail hunting, we soak a sock in it, put it on a long cord and drag it from the horsefor the pack. Anyone know if fox urine will work for this please?