WHEN 2 START WITH WHIPPETS?

Hello [NO TEXT TALK] out there, my question is, when should you start lamping with whippets?

i have a 10 month old whippetxwhippet-collie, when do i go ahead with lamping?

Any chance of a pic of your dog. I have a 4 month old pup bread the same way and would like to see some others.

Hello [NO TEXT TALK] out there, my question is, when should you start lamping with whippets?

i have a 10 month old whippetxwhippet-collie, when do i go ahead with lamping?

Any chance of a pic of your dog. I have a 4 month old pup bread the same way and would like to see some others.

ne botha mate, il have to get it off camera so will be a while, got nowt recent on computa, hes 19.5inch totally mint dog wi temp etc.

My whippet did this on her first couple of trips out. Make sure you are giving it easy runs or it mite make a habbit of yapping, i found that it was frustration that was making her do this. After a couple of catches she stopped yapping and has never done it since

once a yapper always a yapper,every time its under pressure now it will yap,its shouting for the rabbit to come back as my old dad used to say,but thats what you get with a whippet

Guest fence_hopper

My whippet did this on her first couple of trips out. Make sure you are giving it easy runs or it mite make a habbit of yapping, i found that it was frustration that was making her do this. After a couple of catches she stopped yapping and has never done it since

once a yapper always a yapper,every time its under pressure now it will yap,its shouting for the rabbit to come back as my old dad used to say,but thats what you get with a whippet

thats what you get with a whippet, well how come mine has never yapped?

Thats not right at all, as i said my dog did this the first couple of times but she doesn't make a sound now

thats what i wantd 2 hear like,

wud u limit the runs to a few a night? or would u gan balls out to get the first few?

bet its gud up haltwhistle, i do a bit ferretin up haydon bridge n always do well.

thats what i wantd 2 hear like,

wud u limit the runs to a few a night? or would u gan balls out to get the first few?

bet its gud up haltwhistle, i do a bit ferretin up haydon bridge n always do well.

I would limit the runs to start with and build up. Its not a good idea to advertise where you go on a public forum though, you will get people on your permission. ha

Thats not right at all, as i said my dog did this the first couple of times but she doesn't make a sound now

a large percentage of whippets yap ,you are just lucky,watch any organised whippet club matchday on dvd and most of the top dogs in the country yap,the dvd will have to be a pre\ban,but watch one and the first thing you'll notice is the yapping!I have a three hour dvd of top class whippet coursing,I have had three pure bred and various crosses all with whippet in,the common denominator is whippet and they all yapped under pressure !