steve hoyles maisie

thanks for the replies, i thought that was the right breeding,i read somewhere that maisie & jamies jack were brother & sister thats why i asked the question.atb.julian.

maisey betsys auntie the mother to fettle betsy out rebelxeve x biff dog out of merlin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was the Forley Millenium a single handed comp? If so why have a white collar on the dog? Y.I.S Leeview

It's G.D.'s Red Iceman, one of the Millenium six in the greatest of all Forley Cups. If you get a chance to watch the video he killed all his hares more quickly than any other runner in the comp and m

RED IS A COMMON NAME. RED I POSTED WAS GARY D`s RED (GARY`S Drax X GARY`S DAD`S BITCH Sally) TAKEN AT THE FORLEY MILLENIUM. THAT RED IS 13 NOW. REFLECTING ON THIS POST I THINK IN FAIRNESS I SHOULD ST

Posted Images

Top class animal that. She could have won that Forley cup on another day. They were six top class animals that got through to the second day and I always say you can measure the quality of the winner (Blondie) by the high class of the dogs she beat. Not sure Optimus, was that photo taken at the Forley or another competition?

Top class animal that. She could have won that Forley cup on another day. They were six top class animals that got through to the second day and I always say you can measure the quality of the winner (Blondie) by the high class of the dogs she beat. Not sure Optimus, was that photo taken at the Forley or another competition?

I TOOK IT AT THE FORLEY MILLENIUM BOLIO. 6 DOGS THAT ON THAT DAY LOOKED OUTSTANDING ANIMALS. QUALITY OF DOGS SUCH AS MAISIE WAS EXCELLENT. HOWEVER BLONDIE WENT ON 2 WIN IT ON THE 2ND DAYS RUNNING :thumbs:

That's right it had rained overnight which made the ground sticky, different going altogether from day one. That for me was the best of all the Forleys. I started off on the banking trying to read out the runners to Tony who was taping it....then somewhere along the way I lost him in the excitement of it all :whistling:

Maisy and Jamie's Jack were very closely bred.......Maisey's Dam: A Black bitch called Lay (whippet/grey/saluki) Sire: Bob (out of Tess x Beanie) Tess was full sister to Swoop out of Merlin and Eve, Beanie was out of Ballyregan Bob x pure Saluki.

Jamies Jack Sire: Todd (out of Lay (maisey's dam) x pure Saluki called Zuess) Dam: Moaner out of Tess and Beanie Tess is full sister to Bob (Maisey's sire). Moaner was out of Beanie and Tess. Tess was out of Merlin and Eve and full sister to Swoop.

Maisey's sire Bob and Jacks Dam Moaner were full brother and Sister. Bob is also the sire of hippy Ians Ruth.

yes thats the breeding ov maisey and jack spot on marco :thumbs:

I did see on the TV once that if you have unwelcome pests on your garden, a little lion sh#t spread around the edges will keep them away......if you can get hold of some you dont need much, but it does work......chris

PS can be dangerous if you havnt got permission :tongue2:

this was class as funny :rofl::rofl::rofl: